What are Amix Blue & White mesh gloves?
They are designed with elastic materials to achieve a complete adaptation to your hands, to protect them from blisters and calluses, as well as to prevent the bars or dumbbells from slipping due to sweat. They allow you to train more intensely and efficiently.
They have been designed to improve breathability with a mesh fabric, which makes it easier to breathe and free of bad smells caused by sweat, without being hot at all.
They are comfortable and light to wear. They are padded and robust.
Their design combines two colours: blue and black. They are also available in black and white.
The importance of training with gloves
- Hygiene: every training device, machine or accessory in common gyms is used by a large number of people. Gloves will prevent direct contact with sweat and bacteria.
- Wrist support: Lifting and moving heavy loads can negatively affect the wrists. Gloves with wrist support help to protect this area.
- Chafing, wounds and calluses: they provide adequate protection to prevent them from occurring.
- They protect the palms of the hands from weight bars. They also protect against possible blows.
- Better grip: they prevent the bar from slipping due to perspiration.
How to use
Insert the hand into the glove so that the fingers are positioned in the right place and adjust the wrist closure.
They are available in 4 different sizes: S, M, L and Xl.