NEBBIA HOTPANTS 225
NEBBIA HOTPANTS 225
NEBBIA HOTPANTS 225
NEBBIA HOTPANTS 225
NEBBIA HOTPANTS 225
NEBBIA HOTPANTS 225
NEBBIA HOTPANTS 225
NEBBIA HOTPANTS 225

Nebbia Hotpants 225

6431
Last items in stock
22.90 €
Tax included

Hotpants 225 are ultra short pants, in 4 colors, fitted at the hips with an elastic band.

TALLA
COLOR
  • GRIS
  • AZUL
  • ROJO
  • VERDE
Buy now and receive it on tuesday

Description

What is Hotpants 225?

They are made of polyamide, an ultra-resistant and comfortable material. Hotpants 225 is a very comfortable garment. It allows you to train in comfort, without discomfort such as itching or chafing. 

You can choose from 4 colors of your choice. It is essential to wear garments that allow optimal performance during workouts and do not limit mobility. 

Features

They are made of 80% polyamide.  It is a type of synthetic fiber, very elastic, very durable and does not wrinkle. The remaining 20% is elastane, which provides elasticity to the fabric.

Rubber waistband for better support and adaptation to the silhouette.

The cut is low rise. 

Its design: it has been designed in 4 different colors; red, green, gray and blue. At the top, they have a tight hip belt in black, with the Nebbia logo. 

Comfortable to wear. They do not restrict mobility.

Contenido

    Product added to wishlist

    This page whose responsible is Indiex Sport Nutrition Spain SL l uses own and third party cookies for analytical purposes and show personalized advertising based on your browsing habits. More information in our cookie law. You can accept all cookies by clicking "accept".