What is Amix Glutamine + BCAA 300g?
L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body, comprising over 60% of the amino acid pool in skeletal muscle.
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are the building blocks of protein, contributing to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
Amix Glutamine + BCAA Powder contains the ideal ratio of L-Leucine: L-IsoLeucine : L-Valine (2:1:1), which has already been proven to be the most effective ratio. Contains 10,000 mg of BCAAs 10,000 mg of L-Glutamine per 20 g.
What are the benefits?
- It is considered a "conditional" amino acid due to its great importance, as the organism increases its quantity in situations of prolonged stress, high-intensity training, recovery from injuries, etc...
- It promotes cellular hydration by producing water retention inside the cell, thus enhancing anabolic processes, increasing strength and increasing muscle volume.
- L-Glutamine is also important for reducing muscle catabolism, reducing recovery time after intense workouts and helping to stimulate the production of growth hormone (GH).
- BCAA's (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) are essential amino acids, which means that our body cannot manufacture them on its own and must include them through food or supplementation.
- BCAAs stimulate protein synthesis by improving their absorption, act as an energy substrate during muscle contraction, reduce fatigue and promote recovery.
- -It helps to increase muscle mass and reduce fatigue.
What dose to take?
The basic daily dose is 2 scoops (10 g). Take 1 scoop (5 g) with 200 ml of water or juice, approximately 30-60 minutes before training and 1 scoop (5 g) after training.