What is BCAA ZERO?
It has been designed with a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine and valine which work together to build muscle mass and energy, and have a natural, muscle-specific ratio.
Amino acids are the building blocks of one of our fundamental nutrients, protein, commonly found throughout the body.
Amino acids maintain skin, ligaments, muscles, tendons, internal organs, glands, hair and nails. They also contribute to the production of hormones, neurotransmitter components and enzymes. In addition, they also serve as a source of energy.
The properties of BCAA Zero
- BCAAs, i.e. branched-chain amino acids, consist of three amino acids: valine, isoleucine and leucine, all of which are particularly important for stimulating protein synthesis and significantly improving absorption.
- They reduce fatigue during prolonged muscular exercise. They promote muscle building.
- They act as energy support during muscle contraction.
- They are also enriched with vitamin B6, which contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism, as well as reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Valine is a source of energy for muscles, and contributes to cellular metabolism.
- Isoleucine is an amino acid necessary for haemoglobin production, and also contributes to recovery.
- Leucine contributes to bone, skin and muscle recovery, and is also capable of increasing the absorption of proteins themselves.
How to use
Mix one serving (2 measuring scoops = 1 tablespoon) with 300ml of water and take 15 minutes before or during training. On rest days, take between meals.