Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid directly involved in protein synthesis.
Although our body can produce it in small amounts, external supplementation with it can provide numerous benefits especially for strength trainers.
L-Glutamine is also important in reducing muscle catabolism, reducing recovery time after intense workouts and helping to stimulate growth hormone production. It also increases strength and increases muscle volume.
- Glutamine helps prevent muscle mass loss during prolonged fasting periods or during workouts.
- Promotes cellular hydration by producing water retention within the cell, thereby enhancing anabolic processes.
- Stimulates protein synthesis and therefore greater recovery and regeneration of muscle tissue.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Helps to restore energy levels after training.
- Intervenes in the elimination of toxic waste generated during physical exercise, as well as counteracting lactic acid.
How to use
Take twice a day, once after training and once before going to bed. It is also advisable to take a third pre-workout dose.
Up to 80 kg body weight: each serving is equivalent to 3 g of L-Glutamine.
From 80 kg body weight: each serving equal to 5 g of L-Glutamine.