What is WEIDER THERMO 120 Caps?
WEIDER THERMO CAPS has been designed with the best combination of ingredients to optimise your results, as well as having thermogenic and fat-burning properties, it is very effective during periods of dieting because it helps to control appetite and anxiety.
Composition of WEIDER THERMO CAPS:
- L-Carnitine: is the molecule responsible for transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria, where fats can be used as a source of energy, we could say that they are the "boilers" of the body. In addition, if we are doing very intense training sessions, it will also help us to recover from them, so it helps us to achieve our goals.
- Caffeine: which comes from the different extracts in the formula, such as green tea extract, guarana extract and mate herb extract. It has a stimulating effect, which increases concentration, responsiveness and thermogenesis, so it also delays fatigue. This allows us to train harder, last longer, consume more calories and burn more fat.
- KFS (Turmeric Extract): is a precursor of substances that help to reduce the sensation of hunger, thus reducing anxiety and increasing satiety.
- Cayenne Extract: increases thermogenic properties.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3): acts as a cofactor for coenzymes involved in numerous reactions related to energy metabolism: especially glucose (in glycolysis), fat and alcohol.
- Chromium: is an insulin activator, thus regulating and improving glucose utilisation. It also helps transport other nutrients such as amino acids into cells.
Because of this magnificent blend of ingredients Red Caps is ideal to take when dieting as it optimises dieting results, increasing calorie burning and decreasing our appetite.
How to use:
Take 3 capsules a day, 30 minutes before eating or training.
Presentation of SUPPLEMENTS WEIDER THERMO CAPS:
PACKAGE WITH 120 CAPSULES.
L-carnitine, green tea extract, gelatine, guarana extract, mate herb extract, tartaric acid, niacin (nicotinamide), KFS (turmeric extract), chromium chloride, cayenne, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; colouring agent: E-127, E-132.