WHAT ARE LIFE PRO WHITE CHOCOLATE OAT FLAKES?
Life Pro Fit Food White Chocolate Oat Flakes is an ideal choice for any athlete's breakfast. Oatmeal is one of the most complete cereals in terms of nutrition: with omega 3, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and much more.
Life Pro Fit-Food White Chocolate Oat Flakes provide large amounts of fiber that helps reduce blood cholesterol, improves digestion and aids metabolism.
In the world of fitness and sports, oat flakes with different flavors have become very popular thanks to their nutritional values, the number of dishes that can be prepared and their taste, which combines with all kinds of foods.
Oatmeal has become one of the favorite ingredients of athletes seeking to improve their performance and health through good nutrition. This is because it is, without any doubt, one of the most complete cereals as far as its nutritional characteristics are concerned.
Life Pro Fit Food Oat Flakes White Chocolate contains more proteins than the great majority of cereals present in our diet. With this alone, it would be a highly recommended product for any athlete, but there are many more advantages behind it.
Perhaps the most important benefit of Life Pro Fit Food White Chocolate Oat Flakes has to do with the type of carbohydrates it contains. This macronutrient makes up 70% of its composition and, specifically, these are slow-absorption carbohydrates. In this way, oat flakes manage to provide a long-lasting energy boost over time.
In the same line, and thanks to the fact that the carbohydrates are assimilated gradually, a prolonged feeling of satiety is achieved. For all these reasons, Life Pro FitFood White Chocolate Oat Flakes is perfect for breakfast, as it will give you energy to face the day and will be of great help to hold without snacking between meals until lunchtime.
Each bag of Life Pro Oat Flakes contains 800 grams.
WHAT ARE THE PROPERTIES OF LIFE PRO OAT FLAKES?
Source of energy
Oats are a carbohydrate, one of the main macronutrients from which the body is able to obtain energy.
It is a type of complex carbohydrate or high glycemic index: due to a more complex molecular structure, it takes longer for the body to obtain energy, providing a higher satiety index. Its glycemic index is 40.
Provide energy to our body, immediately, as well as act as a reserve for when energy is needed.
Its storage as muscular glycogen to obtain energy is used by the muscle, while hepatic glycogen is transformed into glucose, passes into the blood and goes to the muscle to be used.
Oats are one of the cereals with the highest protein content. They are characterized by the fact that they contain 6 of the 9 essential amino acids that our body cannot produce by itself. Like the rest of vegetable proteins, they are not considered to be of high biological value because they lack certain amino acids, so it is recommended to supplement them with another protein source.
The type of protein found in greatest quantity is prolamins.
It is a great source of different vitamins.
- B group vitamins: Contains B1: Its main function is to contribute to the glycemic metabolism and plays an essential role in the nervous system since it intervenes in the synthesis of acetylcholine. Its lack can cause insomnia and fatigue. It also participates in mitochondrial functions and cellular energy production processes. Vitamin B6: It acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of amino acids.
- It is essential for the correct functioning of enzymes, influences brain development during pregnancy and infancy, and contributes to maintain the immune system in optimal conditions.
- Vitamin E: It is a powerful antioxidant found in high concentrations in the blood. It also intervenes as a stabilizer of cell membranes, platelet aggregation and protection against hemolysis.
- Niacin: The functions in which it participates are: numerous metabolic actions, glycolysis, Krebs cycle, amino acid deamination. It is a vitamin that contributes to reduce high cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin K: intervenes in blood coagulation: prevents hemorrhages.
Source of minerals:
- Iron: contributes to cognitive function and proper energy metabolism, to the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells. It contributes to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Iodine: intervenes in the synthesis and production of thyroid hormones and regulates metabolism.
- Magnesium: helps lower blood pressure, improves performance, prevents fatigue and improves calcium absorption in the bones.
- Calcium: helps maintain optimal bone condition and prevents osteoporosis and muscle cramps in athletes.
- Potassium: contributes to regulate blood pressure levels.
- Phosphorus: involved in the correct formation of bones and teeth and in the metabolism of macronutrients.
OATS AS A SOURCE OF FIBER
Oats are a cereal that combines the two types of fiber: soluble and insoluble fiber.
It has a great amount of soluble fiber: The soluble one is in charge of providing the sensation of satiety, for that reason it is so much used in breakfasts by people who look for satiety, as well as those who have the objective to lose fat. It helps regulate blood sugar levels and reduces the possibility of diabetes.
In addition, it provides a feeling of satiety, which is why it is so widely used in breakfasts by people seeking satiety, as well as those who aim to lose fat.
It contains a type of soluble fiber called beta-glucan, which is characterized by having a prebiotic effect in the intestine, feeding the bacteria responsible for maintaining a healthy microbiota, and promoting its maintenance and growth.
It also has insoluble fiber, preventing constipation.
WHO IS LIFE PRO WHITE CHOCOLATE OAT FLAKES RECOMMENDED FOR?
Life Pro Oat Flakes is ideal for all those people who want a source of carbohydrates that provide satiety and stands out for its versatility when it comes to combining with other types of food.
It is recommended for:
- People who want to improve their habits and seek a healthy lifestyle.
- People who aim to gain muscle mass, as well as fat loss.
- People who want to improve their intestinal transit.
- People who want to improve their cholesterol levels.
WHEN TO TAKE LIFE PRO WHITE CHOCOLATE OAT FLAKES?
Life Pro White Chocolate Oat Flakes is suitable to take at any time of the day when we want a contribution of slow absorption carbohydrates.
It can be taken at breakfast because of its compatibility with other foods such as fruits, dried fruits and nuts, and it can be used to prepare different recipes, including oatmeal pancakes, cookies, porridge, cookies, etc. That we can take throughout the day.
Some of the recommended times in the day can be:
Since it will ensure a correct loading of glycogen stores. To be able to effectively carry out the training, perform properly and ensure that our muscles have the necessary energy.
It can be an ideal source for all types of sports, both strength and endurance.
It is recommended to take at least two or three hours before, since its digestion is slow and can cause discomfort if a period of time is not left between consumption and physical activity.
It is important to combine them with a source of protein to enhance recovery, construction and maintenance of muscle tissue.
THE BENEFITS OF LIFE PRO WHITE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL FLAKES
- Oatmeal is a great source of energy that will allow us to do all the daily activities of the day to day as well as the most demanding workouts.
- It has a delicious white chocolate flavor.
- You can add it to all kinds of sweet recipes to add flavor without adding sugar.
- It is a cereal rich in antioxidants.
- It contains avenanthramides: an exclusive component of this cereal. They are polyphenols that belong exclusively to oats and are beneficial for the improvement of the cardiovascular system.
- Contains avenin: it can improve insomnia and nervousness as it has sedative effects on the nervous system. They also combat cellular oxidation, have a blood pressure regulating and anti-inflammatory effect.
- It helps to reduce LDL cholesterol. It reduces fatigue and strengthens the immune system.
- It is a cereal that provides higher amounts of vitamins and minerals compared to other cereals.
- It helps to recharge glycogen deposits before and after workouts, favoring recovery.
WHAT MAKES LIFE PRO WHITE CHOCOLATE OAT FLAKES DIFFERENT?
Life Pro Fit Food Flavored Oat Flakes contain more protein than the vast majority of cereals present in our diet. With this alone, it would already be a highly recommended product for any athlete, but there are many more advantages behind it.
Perhaps the most important benefit of Life Pro Fit Food Oat Flakes has to do with the type of carbohydrates it contains. This macronutrient makes up 70% of its composition and, specifically, these are slow-absorption carbohydrates. In this way, oat flakes manage to provide a long-lasting energy boost over time.
In the same line, and thanks to the fact that the carbohydrates are assimilated gradually, a prolonged feeling of satiety is achieved. For all these reasons, Life Pro Fit Food Oat Flakes is perfect for breakfast, as it will give you energy to face the day and will be of great help to endure without snacking between meals until the end of the day.
Finally, it improves overall health and well-being with a number of compounds that you will all be familiar with: vitamins B and E, zinc, iron.
HOW MUCH OATMEAL SHOULD I EAT?
Oatmeal is a source of carbohydrates, there is no exact amount of carbohydrates that should be consumed because each person is different, has a different metabolism and the amount of this macronutrient that may be needed is individual to each person. Between 40% and 60% of the daily intake can belong to this macronutrient.
Also, it is important to take into account your goals, physical condition and the degree and intensity of physical activity you do.
We can calculate it according to our body weight. Depending on our objectives, the amount can vary between 4 to 8 grams per kilogram of weight.
DOES LIFE PRO WHITE CHOCOLATE OAT FLAKES CONTAIN GLUTEN?
Oats contain practically no gluten.
Gluten refers to two proteins found mainly in wheat, barley and rye.
Oats belong to a different species called Aveneae, so their content is much lower. Life Pro's white chocolate oat flakes have been processed in facilities where products containing gluten are produced. May contain traces.
Prolamins account for only 5% to 15% of the total, compared to 80% in wheat, and 30%-50% in rye and barley.
When we refer to uncontaminated oats, we mean oats that do not contain traces of other cereals, and therefore gluten. This cross-contamination is difficult to avoid since they are usually processed in the same facilities.
Legally, a product is considered gluten-free if it contains less than 20 ppm.
Life Pro's white chocolate oat flakes have been processed in facilities where gluten-containing products are produced. It may contain traces.
In conclusion, whether or not to consume oats if you are gluten intolerant will depend on each case depending on tolerance.
It is recommended to consult a health or nutrition professional in case of doubt.
DO OAT FLAKES CAUSE BLOATING?
Oat flakes do not usually cause bloating or stomach discomfort in healthy people who do not have any type of allergy or intolerance to this cereal.
If the person is not accustomed to the intake of whole grain cereals, some bloating may occur associated with a change in the diet by increasing the fiber intake accompanied by cramps or flatulence.
To avoid these symptoms, it is possible to start consuming the product in small doses and increase it over time, i.e. gradually until the desired dose is reached.
In this way, the intestinal bacterial flora will begin to assimilate and achieve a balance, which, as a result, will feel good.
Another way to improve its digestion is to soak the oatmeal to denature to some extent the proteins that are difficult to digest and to associate it with the intake of products with digestive enzymes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
White chocolate oat flakes are ideal for combining with all kinds of sweet recipes to achieve a delicious white chocolate flavor.
You can add it together with the protein shake, in pancake batter, biscuits, porridge without adding sugar or other sweeteners, or together with fruit, nut creams, whole nuts etc..
It is also a good option with beaten cheese, yogurt or milk.
Add quantity to taste.