What is Amix Mr Popper's Protein Chiamash?
Protein ChiaMash is made up of 29% protein from three patented protein sources including whey protein isolate obtained through CFM and a patented casein called Micelle XL.
The main source of carbohydrates in Mr Popper's Protein ChiaMash comes from oat flakes. Oats provide beta-glucans, a type of fibre that is particularly relevant for lowering LDL cholesterol levels. It is a source of low glycaemic carbohydrates.
We can find it in a variety of flavours for you to choose your favourite:
- Apple with cinnamon and sultanas.
- Strawberry and banana.
- Dried fruit.
- Yoghurt with blueberries.
What are the benefits of Amix Mr Popper's Protein Chiamash?
- A combination of high quality proteins and carbohydrates.
- Ideal for preparing healthy breakfasts or snacks rich in macronutrients in essential quantities for sportsmen and women.
- High in fibre and omega 3 from black chia. Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid that has been shown to have multiple benefits for our body's circulatory health.
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Helps maintain muscle mass.
- Regulates blood glucose levels.
- Provides Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, fibre and long-chain carbohydrates. It also contains calcium and phosphorus which contribute to bone maintenance.
Directions for use
Dissolve one scoop of Protein ChiaMash (60 grams) in milk or water and blend until smooth. The amount of liquid may vary according to taste and desired texture.