226ERS ENERGY SUB-9 1KG
226ERS ENERGY SUB-9 1KG. is the perfect sports supplement designed for all those sports of maximum resistance that can exceed 4 hours. Its composition is based on Amylopectin for rapid and continuous recharge of glycogen and also contains high quality whey protein isolate and BCAA's with a ratio of 8:1:1 in order to delay muscle fatigue.
226ERS ENERGY SUB-9 1KG. is elaborated from the physiological study of the human body and its nutritional needs in situations of maximum physical exertion.
INGREDIENTS OF 226ERS ENERGY SUB-9 1KG.
Provides maximum energy to the body and is the substance with an ultra-rapid absorption and emptying of the stomach, so it does not cause discomfort and quickly reaches the bloodstream.
- Whey protein isolate:
Multiple research shows that ingesting a mixture of high-glycemic carbohydrates such as amylopectin, together with whey protein isolate, improves performance in long-duration sports, and prolongs time to exhaustion.
- BCAAs (8.1.1) + TYROSINE.
If we increase the intake of branched-chain amino acids such as leucine (8.1.1) and add tyrosine, we avoid the decrease in precursors of key neurotransmitters such as dopamine.
- TAURINE + L-CARNITINE. Taurine has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and increases the oxidation of fats as an energy substrate, which, together with carnitine to improve their transport to the mitochondria, favours fat utilisation and maintains glycogen reserves, a key factor in long-lasting sports.
INGREDIENTS: Amylopectin, lactalbumin isolate, L-leucine, acidulant (citric acid), L-carnitine tartrate, L-taurine, sodium chloride, tyrosine, colour (beta carotene), flavour (mango flavour), L-isoleucine, L-Valine, sweetener (sucralose), citrus bioflavonoids, pyridoxine hydrochloride and thiamine hydrochloride.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (100g/50G):
- Protein / Proteins 9 g / 4.5 g -
- Fats / Fats 0,2 g / 0,1 g
- Hidratos de carbono / Carbohydrates 78,0 g / 39 g de los cuales sugars /of which sugars 0,1 g / 0,05 g
- Sal / salt 0,327 g / 0,1635 g
-sodium 0,1308 g / 0,0654 g
- Vitamin B1 00,20 mg 19,8 % RDA / 00,10 mg 9,09 % RDA*.
- Vitamin B6 00,50 mg 35,72 % RDA / 00,25 mg 17,86% RDA*.
Amino acid content per 100g of protein / 50 g - Aspartic acid 6,40g
- Glutamic acid 9,30g
- Alanine 2,95g
- Arginine 1,06g
- Cysteine 1,35g
- Phenylalanine 1,69g
- Glycine 0,83g
- Histidine 2,78g
- Isoleucine 5,05g
- Lysine 5,05g
- Methionine 1,23g
- Proline 3,25g
- Serine 2,91g
- Tyrosine 1,65g
- Threonine 4,01g
- T-ryptophan 1,09g
- Valine 2,73g
- Leucine 5,40g
*RDA: Recommended Daily Allowance Energy value: 1462,2 kcal (349,8 kJ) / 731,08 Kcal (174,9 kJ)