Each tub provides 205 calories and 20 grams of protein. It is the solution to any meal of the day, always in a practical way and is suitable for snacking between meals.
In its composition we find a complex of carbohydrates that will contribute to provide us with the energy we need.
It is high in protein: based on whey to maintain and build muscle mass. Each tub provides 20 grams.
It has been enriched with a complex of vitamins and minerals to supply the body with the necessary nutrients and micronutrients. In addition, it will be favourable to include a training plan and an appropriate dietary pattern adapted to the individual.
The properties of its composition
One Meal provides protein together with a carbohydrate complex in a 1:1 ratio.
It has a high protein content from whey which is of high biological value.
Its protein structure includes branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). They are involved in protein synthesis.
- L-Arginine is an amino acid precursor of nitric oxide.
- L-Leucine: forms part of the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs).
- Calcium: is necessary to ensure normal muscle function and is necessary for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Potassium: involved in the normal functioning of muscles and the nervous system.
- Chromium: contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Vitamin B6: is involved in the normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
How to use
Take one tub at any time of the day as a meal replacement or accompaniment.