Spelt is one of the most nutritious and satiating cereals. It provides proteins of high biological value, B vitamins and a high fibre content.
All its ingredients are 100% organic.
Its thin dough is a source of protein and fibre, providing satiety.
- Poppy seeds: a source of unsaturated fats, vitamin E, B vitamins, potassium and plant sterols. They have antioxidant action.
- Flax: they are high in omega 6 and omega 3. They help to regulate cholesterol levels.
- They are suitable for vegans: they do not contain milk or dairy products.
How to prepare piadinas?
- They can be eaten hot or cold.
- They are suitable for grilling, frying or baking. Fill them with your favourite ingredients, both sweet and savoury: cheese, meat, chicken, vegetables, etc.
- Piadinas are a nutritious and healthy option. They are an excellent alternative for any time of the day. They have a traditional flavour that is ideal for combining.
Allergens:may contain traces of soya.