They have an intense flavour and a crunchy outside and soft inside texture that you will love.
Stroopwafels are a traditional Dutch sweet that Biocop makes available to you. It was created in 1784 by a baker in the town of Gouda.
The ingredients used in the preparation of the Caramel Wafels come from organic farming: they have been carefully selected to be environmentally friendly.
They are recommended for all those who love the taste of caramel and who want to enjoy healthy, environmentally friendly waffles that are good for the body and the environment. As a snack, as a dessert or as an accompaniment to your breakfasts or snacks. At your favourite times of the day.
Each packet contains 175 grams of waffles.
- They are made with whole wheat flour, maintaining all its properties, vitamins, minerals and fibre.
- The waffles have been sweetened with agave syrup and natural cane sugar.
- Their delicious and unique flavour is achieved thanks to the touch of cinnamon, lemon and Bourbon vanilla.
- They contain no refined white sugars.
- It is an ideal, healthy alternative for those who want to enjoy the delicious caramel flavour of these waffles.
- It is a sustainable product. Its ingredients come from organic farming.