What is Chlorella Eco Powder?
NutriMarket Bio Chlorella is a perfect example to show that, although it is true that we have access to more and more elements from other parts of the world, there are still things we do not know. This algae has been used for centuries in different parts of Asia as a food supplement.
Chorella is the plant with the highest concentration of chlorophyll to be found. It promotes natural detoxification of the body.
Its function as an antioxidant is one of the most important, as it helps to combat excess free radicals, a toxic substance whose level can be increased by intense sporting activity.
What are the properties of Chlorella Eco powder?
- Source of protein: it has a high protein content which helps maintain and gain muscle mass. It is also of high biological value: it has all the essential amino acids that our body cannot produce.
- Great power as an antioxidant: it has an abundant carotenoid content, helps improve the immune system and fights against free radicals.
- High vitamin C and vitamin D content. It also provides a large amount of minerals: zinc, iron, copper, calcium, magnesium and zinc, among others.
- Contains vitamin B12, a nutrient that improves the functioning of the nervous system and can be very useful in the diet of vegans and vegetarians.
- It is high in fibre: it improves intestinal health, prevents constipation and promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the stomach.
How to use Chlorella Eco powder?
Add a small spoonful of Chorella powder to water and mix until completely dissolved. It can be taken at any time of the day. After meals or on an empty stomach to promote a feeling of satiety.