What is Organic Coconut Flour?
Bio Coconut Flour is the new flour from natural, organic and healthy coconut, which has more nutritional properties than conventional flours.
With NutriMarket Bio Coconut Flour you have at your fingertips one of the most sought after and difficult to achieve: the improvement of eating habits.
We are used to using a lot of ultra-processed ingredients and with nutritional characteristics far from the recommended ones. Coconut flour allows you to continue enjoying your favourite recipes in a more nutritious way.
What are the properties of Coconut Flour?
- It has a fibre concentration of 45%, i.e. almost half of its composition is dietary fibre.
- Coconut flour is cholesterol-free and its medium-chain fatty acids are healthy. They facilitate the increase of the so-called "good cholesterol".
- It is a source of protein: it contains approximately 20 grams per 100g.
- It is low in carbohydrates compared to other types of flour. It has a low glycaemic index, i.e. it does not cause large insulin peaks.
Does Organic Coconut Flour contain gluten?
- No, coconut flour does not contain gluten. It is suitable for coeliacs.
- Coconut flour does not contain gluten or lactose in its composition, so it is ideal for people with intolerances and its level of digestibility for the rest is very high.
How to use Bio Coconut Flour?
NutriMarket Bio Coconut Flour can be used in all kinds of recipes: from sweet desserts to meat batters. It is ideal to substitute for your traditional flour in the recipes of your choice: biscuits, biscuits, cakes etc.