What is ginger?
NutriMarket Bio Ginger contains phytosterols, a substance that acts to reduce joint inflammation and the pain it can cause. If we add its antioxidant properties, it becomes an ideal supplement to reduce two of the most common problems in athletes: inflammation and cellular oxidation by excess free radicals.
In addition to all this, NutriMarket Bio Ginger is beneficial for the digestive system. Therefore, it is not only a very valuable product for athletes, but can be used by anyone who wants to enjoy its properties.
What are the properties of ginger?
- It has great power as a natural anti-inflammatory. It can help reduce muscle pain and arthritis.
- It helps to reduce pain caused by menstruation.
- It contains fibre, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc and vitamins B3 and B6, among other things. All these nutrients give ginger the ability to reduce or delay the onset of physical exhaustion.
- It relieves gastrointestinal discomfort, protects the stomach and aids digestion.
- Great power as an antioxidant: it is rich in vitamins and other compounds. It improves the immune system and fights free radicals.
How to use ginger
Add a small spoonful of ginger powder to water and mix until completely dissolved. Can be combined with milk or vegetable drink of choice.