What is Matcha Tea?
Unlike green tea, in which only part of the leaves are used for the preparation, matcha tea includes the whole leaf in order to obtain all the properties of matcha tea.
Matcha contains a significant amount of flavonoids, one of the most widely used substances for its antioxidant properties. It has become very popular in recent years due to its characteristics and benefits.
Thus, NutriMarket Bio Matcha Tea is ideal for people who want to improve their immune system, promote fat loss and improve the state of relaxation.
What are the properties of Matcha Tea?
- High antioxidant power: it is rich in catechins. Helps improve the immune system and fights free radicals.
- Contains caffeine: helps to increase energy levels naturally and also contains L-theanine. L-theanine is an amino acid that increases cognitive function and concentration.
- It has the ability to speed up metabolism, thus increasing the amount of calories that are burned by the body.
- It is a source of minerals: matcha tea provides magnesium, calcium and potassium.
- It can help regulate blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol.
How to use Matcha Tea?
Add a small spoonful of matcha tea powder to hot water and mix until completely dissolved. Can be combined with milk or vegetable drink of choice.