What is Moringa?
Moringa has excellent natural properties: it is a food supplement that effectively helps against various problems, helps to improve the immune system, has anti-inflammatory properties and micronutrients.
What are the properties of Moringa?
- High vitamin content: it is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and B vitamins.
- Its mineral content: it has a high content of iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
- Great antioxidant power: it has a high content of ascorbic acid, carotenoids, flavonoids and phenols. It favours the improvement of the immune system and fights against free radicals.
- Contains phenolic acids, a compound with qualities that can reduce inflammation, whether muscular or joint.
- It favours the reduction of cholesterol levels and helps regulate blood sugar levels due to one of its so-called compounds.
- It stimulates cognitive function and protects the state of neurons,
How to use Moringa?
Add a small spoonful of Moringa powder together with water and mix until completely dissolved. It can be combined with milk or vegetable drink of choice.