Its pre-workout formula has been developed by combining 21 active ingredients. It combines 3 types of multiphase creatine, fast-absorbing carbohydrates and branched-chain amino acids.
It also has a high caffeine content. Provides 200 mg per serving. Helps to prevent fatigue and improve mental focus.
Nitrox Therapy is composed of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
The properties and benefits of the composition of Nitrox Therapy are as follows
- Free Amino Acids. Each serving contains the following active ingredients: 1496 mg beta-alanine, 459 mg L-citrulline, 1496 mg L-arginine HCl, calcium-citrate-malate and L-arginine-AKG.
- It provides a dose of 200 mg of caffeine per serving.
- Niacin: a vitamin that helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion, and contributes to normal energy metabolic processes.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (has antioxidant properties that fight free radicals produced during exercise) and AMP (adenosine monophosphate).
- Maltodextrin: is one of the most popular complex carbohydrates among athletes. It is an ideal source of pre-workout energy.
- Creatine complex: combines a special blend of 3 different creatines: micronised creatine monohydrate, buffered creatine monohydrate and creatine citrate.
- Contains essential amino acids BCAAS, vitamin B6 and various minerals to ensure proper hydration.
Directions for use
Mix 1 serving (17g) of product with 250ml of water in a shaker. Take one serving 30 minutes before training.