What is Iso HD 90 CFM Protein?
It has been developed with the best patented raw materials on the market in order to offer quality and functional products that meet the expectations and requirements for you to achieve your goals.
Iso HD 90 CFM Protein contains high levels of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) and the amino acid L-Glutamine which promotes rapid muscle recovery. It contains a very low percentage of fat and carbohydrates.
It is a pure and clean protein source guaranteeing maximum quality.
The properties of its composition
- CFM: it has been produced using the cross-flow microfiltration system. It is a gentle process using state-of-the-art technology. This natural, low-heat process produces high levels of undenatured protein and produces a product with excellent taste and optimal nutritional qualities, which includes all the main whey proteins, as well as protein microfractions and bioactive peptides.
- Contains high levels of L-Glutamine: the most abundant non-essential amino acid in the body. L-Glutamine plays a role in protein synthesis as the proteinogenic amino acid, supports muscle tissue regeneration, activates immune cells.
- PepForm Triple-Matrix is a combination of PepForm BCAA 2:1:1, PepForm leucine peptides and PepForm tryptophan peptides in the ratio 1:1:1. These components are manufactured using a patented process that combines free-form amino acids with peptides isolated from fresh sweet whey using advanced fractionation and separation technologies.
- Aminogen: is naturally derived from a plant enzyme and is ideal for all those who need to support their digestion, especially athletes using special diet.
- LactoSpore: is a versatile probiotic, which provides beneficial bacteria that help maintain digestive health and support the immune system.
Directions for use
Mix 1 serving (30 g) with 200-300 ml of water or low-fat milk. Use a blender and take after performance. The daily dose is 2-3 servings.