They have a complete aminogram.
Pure Whey protein has been obtained from whey and has been enriched with BCAA's (leucine, valine, isoleucine) and L-glutamine.
It is an excellent source of this macronutrient. Protein is responsible for repairing, maintaining and developing muscle mass. It is the supplement that cannot be missing in the diet of any athlete.
- Promotes protein synthesis. Protein is the macronutrient responsible for repairing tissues damaged during training, as well as building muscle mass.
- The high BCAA content, as well as the rich protein content, stimulates muscle growth properly.
- It is also formulated with a large amount of L-glutamine, an essential amino acid in recovery and GH (growth hormone) stimulation.
- No added sugars, very low in lactose and fat.
- No preservatives.
- Free of palm oil and aspartame.
How it is produced
The native whey protein isolate is produced directly from fresh milk after pasteurisation and micro and ultra low temperature filtration, which is then spray-dried in a special drying chamber.
Thanks to this unique process, the protein structure is preserved in its most complete form, and remains rich in immunoglobulin (antibodies) and lactoferrin (which is part of the immune system).
Instructions for use
Mix 1 serving (25 g = 1 measuring spoon filled to the top mark = 2 heaped tablespoons) with 200 ml or 350 ml of water in a shaker.
On training days take 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving immediately after training, on rest days take 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving in the evening.