What is Milk Protein Organic?
The main component of Milk Organic Protein is milk protein isolate, which provides casein and whey protein of high purity distributed in its natural 80%-20% ratio, a perfect combination for muscle care and recovery. Protein is the most important macronutrient for athletes.
It contains no artificial sweeteners, instead it has been sweetened and flavoured using sustainable alternatives such as cane sugar and defatted cocoa. The ingredients used are sourced from organic farming. They are environmentally friendly.
The range of products in Weider's BIO product line meet the requirements of organic and sustainable farming in accordance with European organic farming regulations.
What are the properties of Milk Protein Organic?
- The protein, coming from milk, is of high biological value. It contains all the essential amino acids that the body cannot produce by itself.
- It favours the maintenance and gain of muscle mass. Helps recovery after training.
- It is easy to digest and does not upset the stomach.
- The defatted cocoa used comes from organic farming.
- No artificial sweeteners. Non Gmo. It does not contain genetically modified organisms.
- It is a source of protein very low in saturated fats.
Instructions for use
Mix 25g of powder with 250ml of water. Take 1 shake a day, preferably after exercise.