What is Casein Choco MOnky?
Casein is an excellent source of high biological value proteins characterized by its progressive and sequential release of amino acids. This new supplement designed by Life Pro is an exclusive edition, with a spectacular and unique taste achieved thanks to the combination of ingredients.
With Lotus cracker, alkalized cocoa, and sucralose, Casein Choco Jungle has a magnificent flavor that you will not find in any other type of protein. Each serving provides 22 grams of protein, with less than 110 calories. In addition, it has been enriched with the Digezyme digestive enzyme complex.
Protein is the most important macronutrient for athletes and sportsmen no matter what discipline they practice. It is essential for recovery, strength gain, and muscle mass among other functions.
Casein is of high biological value, it contains all the essential amino acids because it comes from milk, and it acts in such a way that when ingested, it forms micelles in the stomach that slow down its absorption and release.
What are its properties?
Choco Monky is a unique edition within the line of caseins designed by Life Pro. Its flavor is unique and never seen before, thanks to the combination of Lotus and Cocoa.
The main characteristic of this type of protein is that it is released much more gradually and slowly compared to other types of proteins.
It has been enriched with Digezyme, a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes.
Protein source, micellar casein only:
It has not been mixed or combined with other types of proteins. It has high purity. It is a source of protein of high biological value: coming from milk, it has all the essential amino acids.
The composition of Choco Monky.
- Casein: the protein source.
- Alkalized cocoa: it preserves the endless natural properties of pure cocoa: it is a great antioxidant and promotes well-being and a good mood. The alkalinization process reduces the bitterness of natural cocoa, maintains its properties, and improves its flavor.
- Lotus cookies: the delicious caramelized cookie flavor has been achieved by using real Lotus cookies. As a result, Casein Choco Jungle has a sweet and very distinctive taste.
- Digezyme: is a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes. It contributes to promoting correct and slow digestion, without producing heaviness or stomach discomfort that may occur due to the time required for this type of sequential release protein. It is a great help for all those people who have reduced enzymatic levels.
- Sucralose: Sucralose is a sweetener characterized by its safety in human consumption and the fact that it does not provide calories to the body. It is obtained from sucrose. It does not alter glucose or insulin.
What are the benefits of Casein Choco Monky?
Casein has a number of benefits over other types of protein due to its unique characteristics.
The Choco Monky edition is a limited, unique, and exclusive edition. You will love its flavor achieved through the combination of Lotus and Cacao. It contributes to maintaining healthy habits while keeping the sweetness in your diet.
Its mode of digestion and action within the organism is sequential. Protein contributes to maintain muscle mass, to regenerate damaged tissues after training. It is ideal for long periods in which we are not going to ingest protein (intermittent fasting...) as well as to take it before sleeping.
It is satiating due to its slow digestion: it can contribute to weight loss as it postpones the feeling of hunger and provides satiety.
What is the difference between whey protein and casein?
Casein is the main protein found in milk, it is 80% of the total protein it contains, the other 20% corresponds to whey protein.
The main difference with a whey protein is the speed of digestion.
A whey protein is digested and absorbed much faster than casein. Casein takes several hours.
Casein has an absorption rate of 6-7 grams per hour, whey protein 8-10 grams. The release and absorption of amino acids from casein can be prolonged for a period of time of 3 to 7 hours.
How to take Casein Choco Monky?
Dissolve a 30 gram dispenser with 200-250 ml of water, milk, or vegetable drink of choice. Take 1 or 2 times during the day, especially at the time close to sleep or before starting a fasting period.
When to take Casein Choco Monky?
The most recommended time is in prolonged periods where we are not going to eat food.
During intermittent fasting, or due to day-to-day circumstances, such as sleeping: to avoid catabolism, i.e. loss of muscle mass thanks to the sequential release of amino acids.
Post-training: in order to repair fibers damaged during training.
Before sleeping, since we will be between 6 and 10 hours without any protein intake.