What is Amix Pro Series Micelle HD Casein?
Amix Micelle HD® Casein is a high-quality protein in the slow-digesting protein range and unique in its composition. Using the latest advances and using the patent-pending Micelle XL® technology, Micelle Casein molecules have been combined into a structure that is three times larger than usual. These giant, huge molecules - Micelles - form a very tough gel that takes several hours to digest and absorb, providing time-release amino acids to support the repair and building of lean muscle mass.
Each serving of Amix™ Micelle HD® Casein also provides the relaxing properties of L-Theanine to aid recovery after physical activity. All these properties make Amix™ MicelleHD® Casein an ideal choice to take between main meals or before bedtime, which is when the muscle enters a possible catabolic state.
Benefits of Amix Pro Series Micelle HD Casein 1600G:
- The slowest and most delicious casein protein supplement from AMIX.
- Much slower digestion than standard casein
- Sustained amino acid supply between meals and before bedtime
- Low in fat
- High in protein
- Excellent source of calcium and phosphorus
- With Suntheanine® and AminoGEN®.
- With PepForm® Glutamine Peptides
- Primary proteases for protein digestion
- Optimal muscle recovery and anti-catabolic effect
Directions for use:
Mix 40g (2 scoops) with 200-300ml of water or skimmed milk. Take before bedtime or between main meals.
Allergens: Contains lactose and soya. May contain traces of eggs, gluten, fish, nuts and peanuts.
Recommended daily dose: 40 g (2 scoops).