UNIVERSAL ANIMAL PAK 30 PACKS
What is UNIVERSAL ANIMAL PAK 30 PACKS?
ANIMAL PAK is the best formula to nourish your muscles and your whole body before and after intense workouts.
ANIMAL PAK contains the most advanced and best nutrients for bodybuilders or athletes who train very hard.
Each sachet of ANIMAL PAK contains a powerful combination of advanced mineral complexes, performance enhancers, lipotropic agents, digestive enzymes and fabulous pre-workout energisers.
All are combined in a balanced way, in an 11-tablet continuous release formula that is easily assimilated by the body.
What are the benefits of UNIVERSAL ANIMAL PAK?
✅ Muscle definition.
✅ Optimal supply of vitamins and minerals.
✅ Promotes protein synthesis.
✅ Promotes faster recovery.
✅ Increases energy metabolism.
✅ Increases strength.
✅ Increases muscle mass.
More competitive bodybuilders have been started on Animal Pak than any other nutritional supplement past or present. Why? It's simple. Animal Pak does its job well. It works. Animal Pak has it all: vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, electrolytes, performance enhancers, digestive enzymes, and essential fatty acids (EFAs). Yes, it's that complete.
ANIMAL PAK has been the world's best-selling dietary supplement for 21 consecutive years. Since 1984, professional bodybuilders have been using it as the basis of their supplementation.
90% of all professional bodybuilders and Olympic athletes have used this impressive "multivitamin/mineral".
The eleven tablets in each individual dose of Animal Pak contain a synergistic blend of vitamins and minerals. Animal Pak is an advanced supplement that will provide your body with increased workout capacity and strength.
What does ANIMAL PAK 30 packs provide?
✅ Basic supplement
✅ A blend of minerals and vitamins
✅ Balanced nutrition
✅ Key Amino Acids
✅ All-in-one formulation
✅ Performance enhancers
✅ Prevents nutritional deficiencies
✅ AGE and digestive enzymes
Vitamin B12 (coenzyme B12) is also known as the energy vitamin and is needed by the body for a variety of vital functions. These include: energy production, blood formation, DNA synthesis and myelin formation.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one pack thirty minutes after the meal preceding your training session with plenty of water. For advanced users or competitors, take two packs per day. (Note: Each pack of Animal Pak consists of 11 vitamin pills).
Amino Acid Blend: Lysine (from lactalbumin) 300mg
- Methionine (from lactalbumin) 500mg
- Leucine (from lactalbumin) 100mg
- Valine (from lactalbumin) 760mg Threonine (from lactalbumin) 48mg
- Glutamic Acid (from lactalbumin) 700mg
- Phenylalanine (from lactalbumin) 560mg
- Arginine (as L-arginine) 2g
- Performance Enhancers: Siberian Ginseng (root) 2g
- Asian Ginseng (root) 250mg
- Smilax officinalis (root) 500mg
- Protogen A (as thioctic acid) 200mcg
- Inosine (as hypoxanthine riboside) 500mg
- Pyridoxine alpha-ketoglutarate (PAK) 200mg
- Carnitine (as L- carnitine) 25mg
- Chromium picolinate 50mcg
- Coenzyme A 20mg
-Coenzyme B12 10mg
- Phosphatidylcholine 200mg
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 400mg Colostrum (bovine) 25mg
- Bovine liver (from Argentinian cattle) 3, 9g
- Shark cartilage 1g
- Choline complex 1,2g
- Bioflavonoids (citric) 1g
- Essential fatty acid complex Linoleic acid 200mg
- Oleic acid 100mg
- Digestive enzymes: Betaine hydrochloride 200mg
- Pepsin 64mg - Papain 64mg
- Ox (bovine) bile 120mg
- Pancreatin 700mg
- Mycozyme 64mg.
Maltodextrin, calcium sulphate, choline citrate, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, parsley, goldenseal, don quai, burdock, alfalfa, watercress, rice bran, cellulose and rose hips. Contains no sugar, starch, artificial colours or preservatives.
Animal Pak should be considered the foundation supplement of any nutrition programme. If you train hard with weights, then you absolutely need to train with Animal Pak. And remember that while most supplements have come and gone, very few have stood the test of time.