WHAT IS LIFE PRO'S ANTARTIC KRILL?
Krill oil is an oil that provides different sources of fatty acids obtained from a small crustacean called, as its name suggests, krill or Euphausia superba. It is the main food of whales, manta rays and whale sharks.
The oil derived from Krill is rich in Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids. Krill oil is very stable and free of heavy metals, in fact, it is considered more efficient than any fish oil.
The main characteristic for which krill oil is known and used is its high content of Omega 3, an essential fatty acid for the body. It also contains small doses of other acids such as Omega 6 and Omega 9. It is also a source of vitamins and antioxidants.
It is important to differentiate between essential and non-essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids are those that our body is not able to produce by itself and therefore must be administered through diet or supplementation to reach the required amounts. Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid.
It is important that there is a balance between Omega 3 and Omega 6 present in the body. Omega 3 should be consumed in greater proportion. In addition, it is used for the production of other fatty acids. Antartik Krill Life Pro is an optimal source.
Omega 3 is found especially in fish, so we can acquire it through food, but sometimes supplementation is necessary, because through our diet we are not able to get the amount needed to keep our vascular system in full capacity. That is why consuming krill oil can help us to achieve the optimal amounts for the functioning of our organism.
Its red color is due to its high content of astanxatin.
Krill oil has the ability to improve joint pain, being very useful in inflammatory processes. It helps to regulate cholesterol and triglyceride levels, besides having antioxidant properties. Krill oil has better bioavailability and absorption than fish oil, being also more stable and resistant to oxidation than the latter.
Life Pro Antartic Krill offers a potent dose of easy-to-assimilate purified Krill oil in each soft gelatin capsule. Each capsule of Antartik Krill provides a 1000mg dose of krill oil.
THE PROPERTIES OF ANTARTIC KRILL LIFE PRO
- Krill oil is a type of fish oil that has in its composition a powerful source of essential fatty acids, mainly omega 3, although it also has small amounts of omega 3 and omega 6.
The correct balance between these 3 types of omega is important. If the last two predominate, the opposite effect may occur and result in inflammation.
The absorption rate of krill oil is higher than the absorption rate of other fish oils. As a result, its efficacy and bioavailability are improved.
Krill oil contains vitamins A and E in its composition.
- Vitamin E increases the rate of Omega 3 in blood. It protects against oxidation. Its combination is important to maximize the effectiveness and presence of Omega 3. Vitamin E is a type of fat-soluble vitamin, that is, it is stored in the fatty tissue and used by the body when it is required.
- Vitamin E has a multitude of functions and effects. Among its functions in the body we can highlight its anti-inflammatory properties, and that it acts as one of the most important antioxidants in the body.
- Vitamin A: due to the content of this vitamin, also called retinol, it contributes to the correct functioning of the retina. It is also involved in the formation of red blood cells and promotes the development of the nervous system.
- It also contains small doses of choline. Choline produces a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine and plays an important role in fat metabolism.
The combination of phospholipids with omega 3 and antioxidants ensures a proper functioning of the body and an adequate state of health to people who consume the right levels.
- Its contribution of phospholipids: these are substances found in all cell membranes and are highly effective in incorporating different fatty acids at the cell membrane level. They improve their absorption.
The reddish color is due to their content in astanxanthins. They have a powerful antioxidant effect.
- Fatty acid content: EPA and DHA are two types of polyunsaturated fatty acids that the body cannot produce: linoleic acid and alpha linolenic acid.
- EPA: EPA helps regulate the anti-inflammatory response and DHA is beneficial for cell membrane structure and aids in normal growth and development.
- DHA: ALA, another essential polyunsaturated fatty acid, contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels, regulates blood pressure and helps reduce inflammatory processes, among other properties.
The astanxatin is a substance that comes from the algae that this small animal consumes as a fundamental and main part of its diet. It is very similar to carotenes. It is produced naturally in algae.
They are rich in carotenoids, phytochemicals of vegetable origin in which lutein and lycopene are abundant.
It is the substance that provides the red pigment to krill as well as the color that can be seen in the capsules of the supplements of this oil.
The main characteristic of astanxatin is the antioxidant power it possesses. It is considered as one of the most potent that exist today. It is increasingly used and demanded to improve the immune system of people.
This compound has numerous functions and benefits. Due to its power as an antioxidant, it helps to fight against free radicals that are produced in the body for various reasons, for example, physical exercise intensity, and if they are not eliminated can lead to disease or changes in cells and these are damaged. Protects against oxidative stress.
This compound helps to protect the skin, especially from UV rays and has been associated with various properties related to preventing aging. It also helps prevent age-related eye diseases.
It also protects Omega 3 fatty acids, abundant in krill oil, from oxidation and damage, preventing them from losing or diminishing their properties.
The carotenoids present in Krill oil are esterified, which means that they are chemically bonded to the EPA and DHA molecules, resulting in the body benefiting fully from all the antioxidant properties and stimulating and caring for the brain.
THE BENEFITS OF ANTARTIK KRILL LIFE PRO
Reduces cholesterol levels and improves cardiovascular health:
Krill oil contributes to lowering bad cholesterol or LDL cholesterol in the blood.
This occurs due to the effect of polyunsaturated fatty acids that improve cell walls and membranes.
In addition, it has been demonstrated in several studies that the amounts of krill oil required to achieve this result are lower than those needed with other oils or sources of fatty acids.
Krill oil contributes to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels in blood due to its Omega 3 content.
It reduces the risk of suffering diseases related to cardiovascular health.
It acts as a powerful antioxidant:
This occurs, as we have mentioned, due to the content in astanxanas.
It strengthens and reinforces the immune system.
In addition, it has a higher amount of antioxidants than other sources of oils that come from fish.
Improves skin condition
Krill oil contributes to an improvement in skin condition due to its high antioxidant content. It also prevents damage caused by UV rays that damage the skin when it is exposed to the sun for long periods of time.
It protects them from oxidation and helps prevent damage.
It can also contribute to improve and strengthen the condition of nails and hair.
Treatment of other diseases:
It is also important to note its effectiveness in helping to treat rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease and lupus and multiple sclerosis.
Improvement in joint condition:
Several studies have shown that krill oil is effective in reducing joint pain and increasing joint flexibility.
It has anti-inflammatory properties thanks to Omega 3. It also benefits those who have arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory power thanks to its Omega 3 content.
It helps to treat premenstrual syndrome symptoms:
One of the main benefits of this oil is its properties to treat premenstrual syndrome in women.
Premenstrual syndrome is a set of symptoms that affect a large number of women in the population, which includes physical and psychological symptoms that appear between 7 and 15 days before the onset of menstruation.
The consumption of oil brings advantages not only at an internal level, but also at a physical level as it can contribute to reduce swelling of the abdomen, fluid retention, constipation, sensitivity and pain. Mentally it contributes to prevent psychological disorders such as depression or irritability.
Other benefits related to development and memory.
Krill oil acts as a neuroprotector, since Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, are essential for brain development in babies and children. They also protect against neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer's disease. In addition, EPA and DHA improve memory, concentration and learning.
It promotes concentration and well-being. Its consumption can be very useful for people suffering from attention deficit and hyperactivity. This is due to the fact that about 60% of the brain matter is made up of DHA.
THE PROPERTIES OF OMEGA 3 FROM KRILL OIL
Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid that cannot be synthesized or produced by the human body by itself and must be introduced through food or supplementation.
A correct supply is essential. We can find it mainly in oily or blue fish, so if our diet lacks this type of fatty acid, Life Pro Omega 3 can be an ideal supplement, as well as providing a large number of benefits.
· Omega 3 is part of the membrane of a large number of cells in our body and is necessary to carry out a large number of functions within the body. Life Pro Omega 3 contributes to achieve the daily requirements that your body needs.
· The most important types of Omega 3 are EPA and DHA. Life Pro offers you a supplement with the exact recommended amounts, in an optimal ratio of both.
· Contributes to regulate cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood: this fatty acid regulates LDL cholesterol levels (bad cholesterol) and increases HDL levels (good cholesterol).
· It can also favor the reduction of triglycerides.
· It has an important effect on blood coagulation: Omega 3 favors the relaxation of blood vessels. In this way it prevents the formation of clots in the arteries, as well as the production of irregular heartbeats.
· Anti-inflammatory properties: an adequate level of omega 3 reduces inflammatory processes within the body, as well as pathologies associated with inflammation. It improves and helps prevent problems related to ligaments or joints.
· Broad uses in sports: It can help reduce fatigue and improve strength gain and aerobic-type performance.
· Protects the heart, improves cardiovascular health: Omega-3 fatty acids have a number of benefits for the heart. It contributes to the prevention of a large number of pathologies, such as cardiovascular disorders like arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions and heart attacks, improves blood flow, reduces blood clotting, lowers blood sugar levels, and helps to prevent heart attacks.
KRILL OIL IN ATHLETES
The consumption of krill oil in athletes can contribute to an improvement of performance and training due to the reduction or delay of fatigue, improvement of the immune system and trying to improve recoveries.
Krill oil, according to several studies conducted years ago, can help increase muscle mass levels as it activates MTOR signaling pathway.
Krill oil reduces inflammation processes as it acts as an anti-inflammatory due to the abundance in its composition of polyunsaturated fatty acids from Omega 3, such as EPA and DHA.
It has been proven to be effective in reducing the inflammatory processes that your body may suffer, especially after physical activity. The body carries out inflammatory processes. Krill oil can be a great ally to promote recovery.
Also, thanks to its powerful function as an antioxidant, Omega 3 fights against free radicals that are produced during intense exercise. They prevent oxidative stress.
HOW IS ANTARCTIC KRILL OIL OBTAINED?
Life Pro Krill Oil is obtained from Antarctic Krill or Euphausia superba. Krill is a small crustacean species (no larger than two centimeters), which can be found in the cold waters of oceans such as the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, in the vicinity of Antarctica.
Krill feed on phytoplankton and are the food of a multitude of animal species, such as some fish, whales or even penguins. They provide fish fatty acids and contain a very low level of heavy metals. This makes the fatty acids purer than other sources.
The ekrill oil is obtained through a cold extraction process that ensures that the properties, nutrients and other characteristics are not lost during its production and maintaining its benefits in relation to consumption.
ANTARTIK KRILL LIFE PRO SOFTGEL CAPSULES
Life Pro's Antartik Krill Oil has been encapsulated with softgel technology.
The shape and texture of Life Pro Krill Oil is flexible and soft. As a result, we obtain softgels that are easier to swallow, especially for people with difficulties, including the elderly and children.
Softgel capsules are completely sealed and allow to guarantee a complete protection of the sensitive ingredients from moisture and oxygen, maintaining a better stability of the product.
In addition, it prevents our palate from coming into contact with the taste of Krill oil which may not always be pleasant.
They are easy to digest and do not cause stomach upset. They are ideal for oils and fat-soluble ingredients, as in the case of Krill Oil.
WHAT MAKES LIFE PRO'S KRILL OIL DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SUPPLEMENTS?
Life Pro products aim to achieve 100% effectiveness with two non-negotiable conditions: safety for health and confidence for the most demanding consumers.
It has an adequate proportion and dosage that contributes to achieve all the benefits triggered by its properties.
Life Pro products, in this case Life Pro Krill Oil the production processes used to elaborate this supplement, are continuously adapted, adding all the technical novelties that arise.
The ingredients, raw materials and technology used are thoroughly examined to certify that they are of the highest quality on the market, and the same goes for the manufacturing methods. Its capsules ensure that the properties are not damaged.
IS ANTARTIK KRILL SUITABLE FOR VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS?
No, Life Pro Antartik Krill is not suitable for vegans because it contains oil from the animal called, as the name of the supplement indicates, Krill, as its main source of Omega 3 fatty acids.
THE PROPORTIONS OF ANARTIK KRILL LIFE PRO
Each capsule of Antartik Krill provides a dose of 1000mg of krill oil. The recommended dose is two capsules per day.
It provides a quantity of 400mg min of phospholipids. Of which 100mg of Epa, and 55 of DHA.
The content of astanxanthin is 0.2 mg.
FOR WHOM IS ANTARTIC KRILL RECOMMENDED?
The consumption of krill oil can benefit and achieve an improvement in the health of all people who decide to supplement with it. It is recommended for:
- People with high cholesterol and triglycerides who want to lower and regulate them in a natural way.
- People suffering from diseases related to cardiovascular health.
- All people who wish to ensure a correct supply of Omega 3 to the body.
- Children or adults with attention deficit and hyperactivity.
- Women with pain and symptoms caused by premenstrual syndrome.
- People who want to improve their skin condition
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
It is recommended to take one pearl of Life Pro Antartik Krill at breakfast and one at lunch. The recommended dose is two grams per day, although it may vary from one individual to another. In case of doubt it is recommended to consult a nutrition or health professional.