What is One a Day Tabs?
They ensure the proper functioning of the body and that all physiological and vital functions are carried out optimally in conjunction with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Each tablet provides a total of 12 vitamins and 10 important minerals. This is important to avoid possible dietary deficiencies.
Vitamins and minerals are strictly necessary to carry out and maintain a good functioning of the metabolism. They are involved in many physiological processes. Deficiencies can cause a wide range of problems and pathologies.
The composition and properties of One a Day
One a Day has been formulated with a complex of vitamins and minerals including:
- Vitamin D Intervenes in the formation and protection of bones and teeth, as well as in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus,
- Vitamin E: Involved in the formation of DNA and RNA, participates in the formation of red blood cells and muscles and in healing processes.
- Vitamin C: is a very important antioxidant,
- Folic acid: a coenzyme necessary for the formation of DNA and RNA proteins, erythrocytes and leukocytes, and the metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Zinc, calcium, iron, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, manganese, chromium and molybdenum.
- We can highlight zinc, which is involved in hormonal balance, in the manufacture of proteins, DNA, wound healing...
- calcium: helps to protect teeth and bones, blood clotting...
- Chromium: regulates blood sugar, metabolises carbohydrates, regulates cholesterol, the sensation of hunger...
Instructions for use
Take one capsule a day with plenty of water.