What is AMIX PERFORMANCE RE-CUPER EXTREME RECOVERY?
AMIX Performance Re-Cuper post-workout is an ultra-concentrated post-workout recuperator, its exclusive formulation with the best patented raw materials in the world of the highest quality has a clear objective, to satisfy the needs of the most demanding athletes who demand products of the highest quality and that AMIX Performance is in a position to offer them.
An ideal recuperator for the most demanding physical training sessions, thanks to its composition, it will help the body to eliminate the lactate accumulated during exercise and regenerate its muscle fibres, as well as rehydrate the body.
COMPONENTS OF AMIX RE-CUPER:
- Amylopectin (carbohydrate): its main objective is to provide the body with a base of top quality carbohydrates to balance the demand generated by endurance sport, favouring recovery, as they will be used for tissue regeneration and recovery of the glycogen deposits used during sporting activity.
- Mineral salt complex: Endurance sport, through sweating and muscle contraction, produces an extra demand for electrolytes, requiring rehydration for the proper functioning of the body, and this will be the main objective of this complex, as it will help with recovery work.
- Protein isolate: made up of a high purity protein, specifically CFM, a patented formula protein considered one of the best protein isolates in the world, which regenerates the muscular system, nourishing it and facilitating its recovery.
- BCAA 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine): Pure crystalline branched-chain amino acids of the highest quality with a ratio of 2:1:1:1, giving greater importance to "LEUCINE" for its building and regenerating function, without neglecting the role of the rest. Advanced BCAA compound that plays a leading role in tissue regeneration.
- L-Glutamine: L-Glutamine is the most important amino acid in terms of muscle recovery as it is the most present in the muscle fibres. During physical exercise a large quantity of this amino acid is released and must be replenished immediately for the body to function correctly at a muscular level.
- Beta-alanine and Citrulline malate: Their main objective is to eliminate the waste produced during exercise (lactic acid), and to support regeneration work. It is the ultimate in recovery substances, which give the product a seal of quality.
- L-Glycine: This is an essential amino acid, i.e. our body cannot manufacture it itself, so it has to be ingested from the outside. Its main function is structural, not only at a muscular level, but also at a bone-articular and immunological level, as it reinforces the mechanical system, increasing collagen biosynthesis and reinforcing structures, allowing physical performance to be increased, reducing the risk of cartilage injury and prolonging and increasing sporting life.
AMIX Performance Re-Cuper is a powerful recuperator that does not skimp on quality and offers maximum performance in regenerative work, favouring the recovery of the cartilage and the recovery of the muscles.
Presentation of AMIX PERFORMANCE RE-CUPER: