WHAT IS PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCHY?
Natural peanut butter made only with roasted peanuts maintains all the properties of peanuts. No salt or added sugars have been used in the elaboration of Peanut Butter Crunchy.
Peanut butter is an ideal food to introduce in all types of diets. Peanuts contain a large amount of proteins of high biological value. In addition, it is rich in healthy fats that help regulate hormones and cholesterol.
Peanut Butter Crunchy is rich in fiber, which helps to satiate you. It provides a high caloric and energy value due to its fat content. It mainly contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, but it also provides protein and fiber, completing a great nutritional profile.
What makes Peanut Butter Crunchy different from other creams on the market is that it has only been made with crushed peanuts, with no added sugars or trans fats, which keeps its properties intact.
An incredible creamy texture has been achieved only with the fats already present in the peanuts themselves. Its intense roasted peanut flavor will not go unnoticed in your dishes and recipes.
Peanut Butter Crunchy is ideal to be added to crepes, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal and all kinds of dishes, sweet or savory, as a topping or as the main ingredient.
THE HEALTHY FATS IN PEANUT BUTTER
Peanut butter is a source of healthy fats for the body. It mainly provides unsaturated fats.
These fats help to reduce bad cholesterol levels and increase good cholesterol levels.
They help to prevent problems associated with the heart and therefore, a large number of diseases related to cardiovascular health.
Unsaturated fats, unlike saturated fats, tend to be used as a source of energy rather than being stored.
THE PROPERTIES OF PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCHY
- Peanuts are a legume, not a nut, of which peanuts have the highest amount of protein in their composition. They have 26% of proteins that will contribute to the maintenance and gain of muscle mass, as well as to the repair of damaged tissues after workouts.
- Peanuts are mainly a source of healthy fats. It is a legume rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Most of the fats it contains are unsaturated. They stand out especially for having two essential fatty acids, linolenic and linoleic acid. Our body is not able to synthesize them and they are beneficial to maintain health and optimal heart conditions.
- These types of fatty acids help reduce and balance cholesterol rates: they lower LDL cholesterol (the bad cholesterol) and increase HDL.
- The carbohydrates it contains are mainly two: maltose and starch. It is the macronutrient with the smallest presence in peanuts, usually between 15% and 17% of its composition.
- They are a great source of energy. They provide a large number of calories that will provide the necessary energy to carry out all the daily activities of the day to day, as well as the most intense and demanding workouts.
- In the proteins contained in peanuts we can highlight that, among its aminogram, the presence of arginine stands out.
- Arginine is a non-essential amino acid, i.e. our body can produce certain amounts by itself. It is involved in the production of growth hormone and in the maintenance of the immune and nervous systems.
- As for their vitamin content, peanuts are a great source of many vitamins. Mainly, they stand out for their high content in vitamin E and vitamin B3 or niacin. It is the food among nuts and legumes that provides the highest amount of B3. It is also a great source of group B vitamins.
- As for minerals in its composition, it is not far behind. It is a source of many of them, especially abundant magnesium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, potassium and nickel.
THE TEXTURE OF PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCHY
Life Pro's Peanut Butter Crunchy has an incredible crunchy, creamy texture with crunchy bits of the natural peanuts themselves.
It's easy to spread and spread in your recipes. Unlike other spreads, it has been achieved by grinding the peanuts, without any extra oil added. It only contains the peanut's own fats which are what achieve this creamy texture.
You can also find Peanut Butter Crunchy in Smooth version, if the small pieces of peanuts.
PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCHY AS A SOURCE OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Natural peanut butter made only with roasted peanuts maintains all the properties of peanuts, including the large number of vitamins it contains that will help us to maintain a proper state of health.
Strengthens the immune system and fights free radicals and prevents diseases by protecting cells, as well as those related to the heart. It also contributes to the regeneration and maintenance of the skin.
Among its functions in the body we can highlight its anti-inflammatory properties, and that it acts as one of the most important antioxidants in the body.
Thiamine or B1
The main function is to intervene in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
It also plays an essential role in the nervous system since it intervenes in the synthesis of acetylcholine and its derivative has neurotransmitter character. It is necessary for nerve impulses. It participates in the functions of the mitochondria and is essential in the processes of obtaining cellular energy.
Deficiency of this vitamin causes a disease called beri-beri, which produces a picture of asthenia, gastrointestinal disorders and muscle weakness.
Riboflavin or B2
It acts actively in cellular energy metabolism. It is important for cell growth and development. It also contributes to the maintenance of tissues, such as those of the nervous system, eyes and skin.
Niacin or B3
It carries out a great number of functions: metabolic reactions, among them, in glycolysis, Krebs cycle, respiratory chain, pentose phosphate pathway, amino acid deamination, ethanol metabolism, etc. In other words, it helps in the production of energy for the body.
This vitamin is ingested to lower high cholesterol and other fat values, while it is also used to treat low levels of a specific type of cholesterol.
Pantothenic acid or B5
Its main function is to help transform the food we eat into energy. It aids in the breakdown of fats, the most abundant macronutrient in peanut butter.
It is an essential vitamin for the correct functioning of enzymes, it also influences brain development during pregnancy and childhood, as well as the immune system.
It is involved in the metabolism of proteins and in the production of red blood cells. It also contributes to the production of antibodies and strengthens the immune system. It is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as melatonin or serotonin.
Folate or B9
Helps tissue growth, is necessary for the production of red blood cells and for DNA synthesis. It is of special relevance for children during infancy and especially for pregnant women.
Choline ensures that the B vitamins are properly utilized. It is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and in the transport of fats within the body. It promotes the functioning of nerve signals and impulses and can help improve memory.
It is also a source of numerous minerals:
It is a precursor of testosterone. It is involved in numerous chemical reactions in the body and is an essential mineral for protein synthesis. It also contributes to the regulation of immune system cell production.
A correct intake is essential to avoid the appearance of anemia. it is essential for the synthesis of hemoglobin, which is responsible for transporting oxygen throughout the body, to the muscles and brain.
It has relaxing properties at the muscular level and helps to rest better at night. It contributes to maintain the correct functioning of the heart rhythm, as well as helping to regulate blood pressure. It intervenes in numerous functions within the organism.
This mineral is used to prevent muscle cramps, for proper muscle contraction, for the correct contraction of the heart muscle, helps eliminate fluid retention as it acts as a natural diuretic.
Potassium is a mineral that competes with sodium, causing that when we ingest potassium, sodium goes down.
It is a mineral necessary for proper bone synthesis. It also helps synthesize proteins for the growth, maintenance and repair of cells and tissues.
Copper contributes along with iron to the formation of red blood cells. It also helps maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves, immune system and bones.
THE BENEFITS OF PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCHY
- Peanut butter is an ideal food for any balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Peanut Butter Crunchy is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- It does not contain palm oil among its ingredients.
- It has been elaborated with only one ingredient: 100% natural peanuts, which results in a magnificent cream that keeps the properties of peanuts intact.
- Peanuts are a great source of energy. They have a high caloric value that will help to develop the activities of the day to day and the most intense workouts. It is ideal for athletes.
- Strengthens the immune system: peanut butter contains a large number of antioxidants and fatty acids that help strengthen the immune system.
- They have a high protein content. Peanut Butter Crunchy provides 26 grams of protein per 100g of cream. Protein contributes to the maintenance and gain of muscle mass.
- It is a source of choline.
- Being a source of healthy fatty acids, it helps to prevent heart-related diseases, as well as to reduce cholesterol levels.
- It helps to protect the skin condition thanks to its high vitamin E content.
- It is a source of carbohydrates with a low glycemic index. It is suitable for diabetics.
- It provides, thanks to its high protein and fat content, a lot of satiety when consumed because its digestion is slow and progressive.
- It has a high content of minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, zinc, etc., which are necessary to strengthen bones and organs.
- It calms anxiety and helps to reduce hunger thanks to its satiety.
- It has a delicious, easy-to-spread texture and a flavor you will love.
WHAT MAKES PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCHY DIFFERENT?
Peanut Butter Crunchy is a very complete food, with a good energy intake per 100g, which will help maintain performance and energy levels. It is rich in protein and contains no added sugars or salt.
Life Pro products aim to achieve 100% effectiveness with two non-negotiable conditions: safety for health and confidence for the most demanding consumers.
It has an adequate proportion and dosage that contributes to achieve all the benefits triggered by its properties.
Life Pro products, in this case, Peanut Butter Crunchy, the production processes used to elaborate this delicious cream, are continuously adapted, adding all the technical innovations that arise.
The ingredients, raw materials and technology used are carefully examined to certify that they are of the highest quality on the market, as are the manufacturing methods.
In addition, it provides high levels of satiety.
WHO IS PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCHY RECOMMENDED FOR?
Peanut Butter Crunchy is a cream that provides fats, proteins and a large number of vitamins and minerals that can be taken at any time of the day you need.
You can combine it with other supplements or meals throughout the day, for example, with a protein isolate or protein concentrate supplement, with your cream of rice or oatmeal for breakfast or snacks, add scoops to your shakes or even as a topping on fruit.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
You can combine Life Pro Peanut Butter Crunchy with a wide variety of foods. Peanut butter crunchy is perfect for use in sweet and savory dishes.
Toast, pumpkin, smoothies, cookies... use this delicious healthy peanut butter crunchy in all your recipes.