WHAT IS LIFE PRO TASTY RICE?
It is a perfect choice for pre-and post-workout, ensuring that we have a source of energy and full glycogen stores at all times.
Pregelatinized rice flour is characterized by being a source of carbohydrates with a high glycemic index.
It is perfect for making recipes, mainly because of its texture that makes it instantaneous, which allows us to enjoy the flavor in just a few minutes.
It is available in several different flavors, find your favorite!
- Strawberry Cheescake: strawberry cheesecake.
- White Chocolate: unmistakable white chocolate flavor.
- Chocolate Peanut: a combination of peanut and chocolate.
- Cookies: cookie flavor.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TAKING LIFE PRO TASTY RICE?
- It is a source of complex carbohydrates which help to keep glycogen stores full. It can be taken before or after training.
- It provides a large amount of energy with a minimum amount of fats and sugars.
- Suitable for celiacs: it does not contain gluten.
- Provides phosphorus, niacin, vitamin B6 and zinc.
- Perfect for preparing recipes as it is an instant pregelatinized flour. Easy to prepare. You will enjoy a delicious porridge in a short time.
PREGELATINIZED RICE FLOUR
Rice flour is a source of complex carbohydrates rich in vitamins and minerals such as iron, calcium, vitamin D, niacin, and riboflavin. It comes from the milling of rice grains. It is a great source of energy. It helps to keep glycogen stores full. It can be taken both before and after training.
What are the benefits of rice flour?
- It provides a large amount of energy with a minimum amount of fats and sugars. It is a clean source of carbohydrates.
- Perfect for preparing recipes as it is an instant pregelatinized flour. Easy to prepare.
What does pregelatinized mean?
When rice flour is pregelatinized, it means that the grains used in its preparation go through a cooking process in order to change the structure of the starch granules so that each one has a higher absorption and hydration rate.
What are the advantages of pregelatinization?
It makes it easier to be used as a thickener and to increase the volume of desserts, recipes, etc. without altering the flavor.
- It allows a better control of the viscosity and texture of the product. It softens mixtures.
- Its dissolution in water, milk or any type of liquid is possible due to this attribute.
- Avoids possible gastrointestinal discomfort caused by other carbohydrate sources: it improves and facilitates the digestion process.
- Pregelatinized rice flour is suitable for celiac and/or gluten intolerant people.
HOW TO TAKE LIFE PRO TASTY RICE?
Mix a quantity of 30 to 50 grams with 200-350 ml of water until a creamy texture is obtained. Quantities can be modified according to taste and desired consistency.
Contains MILK. Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, egg, fish, and gluten proteins.
Product for use in adults. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Keep out of reach of young children. Not suitable for pregnant women.