WHAT IS LIFE PRO WHEY PROTEIN?
Life Pro Whey has a protein concentration of 78% and with very low amounts of carbohydrates and fats, it is the perfect ally for any athlete who wants to enjoy the benefits of Life Pro concentrate.
It is a high quality whey protein supplement. It allows to obtain an incredible source of this macronutrient, and to reach the daily requirements in the most optimal and complete way.
It should be noted that Life Pro Whey. has been created using the best raw material from one of the world's largest manufacturers. This guarantees a very rich amino acid profile, the absence of aspartame and good digestibility, enhanced by the presence of digestive enzymes that facilitate assimilation by the body.
Protein is essential in the diet of all people who include physical activity in their daily life and who want to take care of their diet. It is one of the three macronutrients, exactly the one that is responsible for helping to build muscle mass and recovery after workouts.
Life Pro Whey is a protein of high biological value because, if we look at its aminogram, and because it comes from whey, a source of animal origin. It has the 9 essential amino acids and also has a good digestibility capacity.
This protein supplement is characterized by having a high concentration of branched chain amino acids or also called BCAAs. BCAAs are three amino acids called valine, isoleucine and leucine which are concentrated in muscle tissue and stimulate protein synthesis.
Life Pro Whey has up to 16 flavors available, all of them inspired by delicious Italian ice cream. Which one is your favorite?
HOW DO WE OBTAIN LIFE PRO WHEY?
To obtain Life Pro Whey Protein, first, high quality milk is preheated. Then, the cheese is heated and an acid is added to lower the PH of the liquid and coagulate the casein in the milk.
This acid is a complex enzyme produced in the stomach of animals that contains chymosin and facilitates the digestion of milk. To obtain it, the whey (the aqueous part of the milk that is separated from the rennet when making other dairy products) is subjected to a filtering process that is less than in a hydrolyzate or protein isolate, separating part of the fats and carbohydrates. It has a somewhat higher content of these two macronutrients, as well as lactose.
Once the casein has coagulated, it is extracted from the remaining liquid and only the whey protein remains. Whey is a type of milk-derived protein that we will obtain depending on the level of processing of the whey produced.
This liquid protein goes through a drying process to transform it into powder, which is the form in which we can find Life Pro Whey protein.
WHAT IS LIFE PRO WHEY FOR?
Whey protein is an essential supplement for the daily life of people who take care of their diet and want to reach their protein requirements in a convenient and delicious way.
Life Pro Whey serves many different functions, all of which are related to good muscle health.
An ideal time of day to take Life Pro Whey is after workouts to ensure our muscles have the necessary nutrients, in this case amino acids, to achieve a complete recovery and avoid as much as possible the onset of fatigue.
In terms of performance, the action of Life Pro Whey positively influences the performance of muscular work, since it serves as nutrition for the muscles. It favors the maintenance, gain and recovery of damaged muscle mass after workouts.
Thanks to the amino acids it contains, it is a perfect ally for recovery, making rest periods between workouts more effective. It contains all the essential amino acids since it comes from an animal source. It is of high biological value. There are a total of 20 amino acids. The essential ones are those that the body cannot produce by itself and have to be administered through the diet.
WHAT MAKES LIFE PRO WHEY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PROTEINS?
Life Pro whey protein concentrate comes to the market to position itself as a revolution in terms of quality/price. We are talking about a product with a tremendously professional quality level, which offers an amazing protein concentration of 78% in each intake, at an affordable cost.
Life Pro Whey. has no added sugars and is very low in carbohydrates; thus, the benefits of protein are not hindered by any other element. Your muscles will be nourished in the best possible way, providing valuable protection against catabolism, optimizing physical performance and enhancing recovery. In addition, the rich presence of amino acids facilitates the growth of lean muscle mass.
As if all this were not enough, Life Pro Whey. is available in a variety of different flavors, all inspired by Italian ice cream. You'll improve your muscle performance while enjoying a delicious shake.
LIFE PRO WHEY FLAVORS
Life Pro Whey has been designed in different flavors that will be amazing to our palate. You don't have to give up your favorite sweet flavors to take care of your diet.
Life Pro Whey flavors have been inspired by the best and creamy Italian ice creams. The wide variety makes you can choose among your favorite flavors, without getting tired, being able to innovate every time you purchase Life Pro Whey.
We can find among others:
- Cappuccino: a combination for coffee lovers. This delicious flavor combines the touch of natural coffee with chocolate, resulting in a delicious cappuccino-flavored protein.
- Choco-Belgian: conventional and creamy Belgian chocolate for those who decide to choose a traditional, incomparable chocolate milkshake flavor.
- Choco-white: delicious white chocolate flavor that has an incomparable sweetness, just like traditional white chocolate, without sugar.
- Choco-hacelnut: the chocolate-hazelnut cream flavor of a lifetime. It is a delicious combination of milk chocolate and the best hazelnut flavor.
- Cookies: for those who love the unmistakable taste of cookies or chocolate chip cookies.
- Strawberry Cheesecake: a combination of cheesecake and strawberries that cannot go unnoticed by lovers of this delicious dessert who are looking for a milkshake with this incredible flavor as an alternative.
- Peach: a fruity peach flavor for those who prefer the delicious sweet and refreshing taste of natural fruit.
- Vanilla Cinnamon: an incredible combination of vanilla and cinnamon that will not go unnoticed. Similar to the taste of Italian cinnamon rolls.
- Stracciatella: combination of cream that you can't miss in your daily routine. An intense but versatile traditional flavor.
- Choco Nut: the combination of chocolate with nuts and dried fruits. Like your favorite nut creams, but with more protein and fewer calories.
- Chocolate Croissant: for croissant lovers. This flavor combines the taste of traditional croissant dough with delicious chocolate. For you to enjoy the taste of your favorite sweets.
- Cinnamon Roll: the taste of delicious cinnamon rolls. Intense cinnamon flavor.
WHAT ARE THE FLAVORS OF LIFE PRO WHEY MADE WITH? THE SUCRALOSE
Life Pro Whey has been sweetened in different flavors with sucralose. It does not contain aspartame or other sweeteners,
Sucralose is an artificial sweetener that was discovered in 1976.
Recently, its use in the field of fitness and sports supplementation is due to its safety in human consumption and the fact that it does not contribute calories to the body. That is why it has been used in Life Pro Whey.
This sweetener has the capacity to sweeten between 500 and 600 times more than conventional sugar. It is obtained from sucrose. Most of this sweetener cannot be absorbed and is excreted, which only adds flavor and sweetness. It does not alter hunger and the level of toxicity it presents is very low since it has been proven that certain sweeteners can increase appetite levels.
It does not alter glucose or insulin. It is one of the safest sweeteners for human consumption. It is a sweetener suitable for diabetics because it does not influence glycemia or blood sugar concentration.
Also, sucralose prevents tooth decay because bacteria cannot decompose this sweetener and as a result the tooth enamel will remain intact.
DIGESTION IMPROVEMENT THANKS TO DIGEZYME COMPLEX
Life Pro Whey has been enriched with Digezyme in order to optimize digestion and avoid heaviness.
Digezyme is a patented blend of digestive enzymes whose main objective is to improve digestion processes. It is composed of all the enzymes necessary for the intervention of macronutrients: fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
Digestive enzymes are substances that we can find in our body whose main function is to break down food into small molecules so that they can be absorbed by the intestine and used in the functions that are required.
In the case of Life Pro Whey, it contributes to promote rapid absorption and digestion to ensure a complete and rapid supply of amino acids, reducing to the maximum the heaviness or stomach discomfort that may occur in some people.
Most digestive enzymes are secreted along the digestive tract naturally, despite this a large number of people may have deficiencies in their production.
- Amylases: are the enzymes responsible for carrying out the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Cellulases: are the enzymes in charge of the digestion of vegetable fibers and cellulose.
- Lipases, are in charge of carrying out the digestion of lipids or fats.
- Proteases are responsible for the digestion of proteins. They come from Aspergillus oryzaey of high importance, especially in diets where an extra supply of this macronutrient is necessary.
- Lactase: it is the enzyme in charge of digesting lactose present in milk. It comes from Aspergillus oryzae.
THE BENEFITS OF LIFE PRO WHEY
- They provide a source of high quality proteins, containing all the essential amino acids: it is a source of proteins of high biological value.
- We find in its composition 78% of first quality protein.
- Versatility: we can make recipes, consume it as a shake, mix it with other products, for example, yogurt, cheese shake, etc.
- Provides the macronutrient responsible for maintaining, building and repairing mass. Protects muscles against catabolism or loss of muscle mass. It is essential for their development. It contributes to protein synthesis.
- Whey protein contributes to increase glutathione levels, one of the most powerful antioxidants available to the body.
- It has a high content of BCAAs or branched-chain amino acids: 3 amino acids leucine, valine and isoleucine directly responsible for stimulating protein synthesis.
- Increase the function and proper maintenance of the immune system.
- Generate satiety sensation. Protein is one of the macronutrients that provide greater satiety.
- Sugar-free and low in carbohydrates. It has been sweetened with Stevia, a safe ingredient for human consumption and with low toxicity level. It does not generate insulin peaks.
- Improves muscle performance and optimizes recovery.
- It has been designed and is available in delicious flavors inspired by traditional Italian ice creams.
- Contains DIGEZYME digestive enzymes. Improves digestion and prevents heaviness.
- Free of aspartame and acelsufame K.
- No artificial colors.
REASONS TO CHOOSE LIFE PRO WHEY
Good value for money:
Whey protein concentrate is one of the most affordable proteins. It provides a pure source of protein at a reasonable price and suitable for all budgets compared to other types of protein.
It allows an optimal recovery after workouts:
Protein is in charge of recovering muscle fibers and tissues after they are damaged during workouts.
Providing a high-quality source of nutrients, such as Life Pro Whey, is essential to ensure optimal conditions and a favorable recovery. Continued progress, intense workouts and gaining muscle mass are fundamental aspects for which this macronutrient is required.
It has a high satiety index:
Protein is one of the macronutrients with the highest satiety index.
It is essential to maintain the correct protein levels during the fat loss phase, firstly so as not to lose muscle mass and secondly, the feeling of satiety it generates. It is an advantage for people who wish to reduce their fat percentage as it will allow them to be satiated sooner.
Diet adherence and habit improvement:
Maintaining and achieving healthy habits and a lifestyle in which we take care of our health and care about the nutrients we ingest is of increasing relevance to people.
Life Pro's Whey protein powder that has been designed in 11 incredible flavors contributes to this.
Achieving adherence to different dietary plans and improving the eating patterns of athletes and people with active lifestyles is critical to achieving long-term goals. With Whey Life Pro we help you achieve this so that you don't give up your favorite flavors.
WHO IS LIFE PRO WHEY RECOMMENDED FOR?
Life Pro Whey is a whey protein supplement designed for those who are looking for a protein supplement that is right for the price. The protein concentrate is more affordable than an isolate or hydrolyzate.
It is recommended for any athlete with physical exhaustion or person who does not reach the necessary amounts of this macronutrient and who does not suffer from allergy or intolerance to milk protein or lactose.
As it has been enriched with Digezyme, and the enzyme in charge of digesting milk has been added, intolerant people can consume Life Pro Whey according to the degree of intolerance they suffer from.
In all types of sports, people need to recover. Whether in strength sports such as fitness, power lifting, bodybuilding, or endurance sports, all athletes need a correct protein intake to nourish their muscles and the body in general after training.
WHEN TO TAKE LIFE PRO WHEY?
Life Pro Whey is a whey protein supplement that can be taken at any time of the day when protein intake is needed to meet total protein requirements. You can combine it with other supplements or meals throughout the day.
Two key times for protein intake are:
Life Pro Whey is helpful to ensure that during workouts amino acids are available in the body and we will maintain muscle mass.
The main function of Life Pro Whey is to repair tissues damaged during training, as well as to build new muscle mass.
Protein can be taken at any time of the day when extra protein intake is needed.
Whey protein in definition and volume phase:
Protein is an essential macronutrient in both phases. Life PRO protein isolate is a good alternative to reach our daily requirements.
In the volume phase, it is essential to consume enough protein so that, together with strength training, we can build muscle mass and repair damaged muscle mass.
In the definition phase it also plays a fundamental role, since being in a caloric deficit we want to reduce the percentage of fat, not muscle mass, and this is the nutrient in charge of maintaining it or reducing its loss.
HOW MUCH PROTEIN SHOULD BE TAKEN PER DAY?
The amount of protein needed per day depends on several factors. Each person needs specific amounts depending on gender, weight, height, age, level of physical activity and goals.
Some general recommendations for the amount of protein per day are:
- Athletes or people who train strength: take between 1.5 and 2.2 g/kg body weight.
- People who perform moderate physical activity: between 1-1.5 g/kg body weight would be sufficient.
- If you are a sedentary person looking for maintenance, 0.8 g/kg body weight would be sufficient.
COMPOSITION OF LIFE PRO
This product contains 78% protein. It has the best raw material of the market guaranteeing an optimal aminogram.
It is free of aspartame, free of exciting substances and with DIGEZYME digestive enzymes, which help an easy digestion and a better asimilation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Dissolve 30 g (1 dispenser = 30 g), mixed in water or skimmed milk (200 ml - 250 ml). Take 1-2 servings a day, preferably 1 shake at breakfast and 1 shake after training.
We can find a great variety and diversity of flavors that we can combine with our recipes.
The most common way to take protein concentrate is usually dissolved in water, milk or the vegetable drink of choice, such as soy, rice, almonds, etc. The amount of the liquid will depend on the tastes and preferences of each person.
The dosage usually varies between 25 and 40 grams depending on individual requirements. Each dispenser of Life Pro Whey contains 30 grams.
Another alternative is to mix it with other products such as yogurt or cheese shake or we can also combine it with nuts, peanut butter, hazelnuts, etc. or with cereals such as oatmeal.