WHAT IS LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO ?
It is a high quality and high purity protein supplement. It allows you to obtain an incredible source of this macronutrient, and reach your daily requirements in the most optimal and complete way.
Protein is essential in the diet of all people who include physical activity in their daily lives and who want to take care of their diet. It is one of the three macronutrients, exactly the one that is responsible for helping to build muscle mass and recovery after training.
Protein isolate is characterised by its rapid absorption by the body, providing the necessary quantity to carry out the functions for which it is required.
Protein isolate is obtained through a purification process that results in a protein powder supplement with a higher degree of purity and a lower content of undesirable substances and traces of carbohydrates and fats.
Life Pro Isolate Zero is a protein of high biological value because, if we look at its aminogram, and because it comes from whey, a source of animal origin. It has the 9 essential amino acids and also has a good digestibility capacity.
This protein supplement is characterised by having a high concentration of branched-chain amino acids, also known as BCAAs. BCAAs are three amino acids called valine, isoleucine and leucine which are concentrated in muscle tissue and stimulate protein synthesis.
Life Pro Isolate Zero has up to 6 flavours available, all inspired by delicious Italian ice cream.
HOW DO YOU GET ISO LIFE PRO ZERO?
Life Pro Isolate Zero is produced by a process called CFM or Cross Flow Microfiltration.
The cross-flow microfiltration process makes it possible to obtain a protein obtained from whey, with a higher level of purity than whey concentrate, which maintains all its nutritional properties intact and without denaturing the protein thanks to the non-use of heat or modification of its pH.
The concept of "cross-flow" refers to the use of the pressure generated by the whey fluid itself, together with the membrane system.
This membrane system acts as its own filter to separate according to the size and weight of the molecules before obtaining the highest quality protein isolate.
Thanks to the cross-flow microfiltration extraction process, this Life Pro supplement manages to provide a surprisingly high protein content of up to 87%.
In addition, both fat and carbohydrates have been reduced as much as possible, with the main aim of ensuring that the protein properties are not hindered by any other components.
Also, the lactose content is practically reduced to the maximum. It is lost and eliminated with this production technique when the carbohydrates are removed.
WHAT IS LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO FOR?
We are talking about one of the protein supplements with the greatest potential on the market. It should be noted that the very high amount of protein mentioned above (87%) offers a very high quality, translated into optimal bioavailability.
In other words, it is a protein that is easily assimilated and therefore usable by the body. Its biological value is another of its strong points, as it contains a good amount of amino acids.
It is ideal for taking after workouts to ensure that our muscles have the necessary nutrients, in this case amino acids, to achieve a complete recovery and avoid the onset of fatigue as much as possible.
Life Pro Isolate Zero fulfils many different functions, all of which are related to good muscle health. On the one hand, it serves as protection for muscle tissue, whose condition can be damaged by catabolic processes. It also promotes the onset of anabolism, thus facilitating the growth of lean mass.
In terms of performance itself, the action of Life Pro Isolate Zero positively influences the performance of muscle work, as it serves as nutrition for the muscles.
Thanks to the amino acids it contains, it is a perfect ally for recovery, making rest periods between workouts more effective. Amino acids are the chains obtained by breaking down or decomposing proteins and are involved in a multitude of functions within the organism.
All this, together with maximum digestibility and vitamins that further enrich the composition of Life Pro Isolate Zero, results in a tremendously valuable supplement for athletes of all kinds.
THE DIGEZYME COMPLEX
Life Pro Isolate Zero has been enriched with Digezyme.
Digezyme is a patented blend of digestive enzymes whose main objective is to improve digestion processes as they are involved in the breakdown of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
Digestive enzymes are substances that we can find in our body whose main function is to break down food into small molecules so that they can be absorbed by the intestine and used in the functions required.
In the case of Isolate Zero, it helps to promote rapid absorption and digestion to ensure a complete and rapid supply of amino acids, without causing heaviness or stomach discomfort.
Most digestive enzymes are secreted naturally along the digestive tract, although a large number of people may be deficient in their production. Digezyme ensures proper digestion.
It is composed of active enzymes, obtained through a fermentation process with Aspergilus Oryze, combined in a specific proportion to obtain a real and effective improvement in digestion.
Digezyme helps to reduce problems related to heavy digestion and acidity and facilitates the digestion of nutrients, facilitates the digestion of nutrients and is of great help to all those who have reduced enzyme levels.
THE PROVON QUALITY
Life Pro Isolate Zero has the Provon quality seal and certification.
Provon is a whey protein isolate. Provon protein maintains the IP, i.e. the characteristics of whey by eliminating fat and carbohydrate impurities, and no thermal systems are used in order to present a product that is pure in its biological value.
As degradation is avoided, it dissolves easily in water, milk or juice, is GMO and GMO-free and is soluble in a wide pH range.
Many milk proteins are extracted directly from milk. Provon is extracted from the protein part of milk, known as Whey.
Provon protein uses a system that preserves all the characteristics of the whey extracted proteins, their naturally present amino acids and the bioactivity of the high nutritional value molecules contained in the whey.
The result is a fat-free whey protein isolate with a very complete nutritional profile that is highly assimilated by the body. It is non-allergenic and can be consumed by pregnant and lactating women. Provon CFM isolate contains a high percentage of cysteine (glutathione precursor), an antioxidant of great importance for the body, and glycomacropeptides, which are believed to have a stimulating effect on labifidobacteria.
As a protein source, these fat-free whey isolates with a very complete nutritional profile are highly assimilated by the body.
It is easily dissolved in water, milk or juice by stirring the mixture by hand. It is soluble over a wide pH range and has a neutral taste.
It is not genetically modified and is not derived from or contains genetically modified food products.
BENEFITS OF LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO
- It is a high-purity protein. It is a clean source of this macronutrient so required by athletes and people who take care of their health.
- Available in 6 flavours inspired by Italian ice cream. They have delicious flavours and a creamy texture in their preparation that will not go unnoticed.
- It has a protein concentration of 87%. This is a fairly high reference value to indicate the purity of a protein. This is because it has been obtained with one of the best and innovative production techniques called cross-flow microfiltration.
- It is low in fat and carbohydrates.
- It has been sweetened with sucralose.
- Improves muscle performance. Helps speed up the muscle recovery process after training and prevents muscle catabolism.
- By consuming it in powder form, we save time in food preparation and increase the protein value in one dose, since, to obtain the equivalent of 35 grams of protein, we would need an average of 10-11 eggs.
- It favours the maintenance and construction of muscle mass, as proteins have structural functions, since this is the macronutrient responsible for regenerating tissues.
- Facilitates recovery. Protects muscles.
- Helps build lean mass.
- It is easily digested and is enriched with vitamins.
- It is a protein of high biological value. It is considered a reference food. Contains all 9 essential amino acids.
- The main benefit of protein isolate is the degree of purity it offers compared to other types of protein.
- It has adequate levels of cysteine, a direct precursor of the major antioxidant in our body.
- It has high levels of leucine, an amino acid that promotes protein synthesis and increases energy utilisation levels.
- Protein helps prevent bone degradation, maintain maintain build and repair muscle mass
WHO IS LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO SUITABLE FOR?
Life Pro Isolate Zero is a protein isolate supplement that is suitable for anyone who does not have any pathology to milk or who indicates otherwise, medical contraindication or who is lactose intolerant or allergic to lactose.
- It is recommended for people who suffer from digestibility problems, who are looking for an extra protein intake in their daily life, who want to improve their body composition, lose weight or gain muscle mass.
- Life Pro Isolate Zero is the ideal supplement thanks to the purity of the protein it contains. It makes it easy to digest for all those people with stomach difficulties or discomfort.
- It is also recommended for any athlete with physical exhaustion or person who does not reach the necessary amounts of this macronutrient.
- The most demanding people who are looking for a supplement to meet their protein needs, fast absorption and digestion, which meets the quality standards.
- Whether in strength sports such as fitness, power lifting, bodybuilding or endurance sports, all athletes need the right amount of protein to nourish their muscles and the body in general after training.
WHEN TO TAKE LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO?
Protein isolate can be taken at any time of the day when an extra supply of protein is needed.
It is recommended before or after training because of its rapid absorption: we will ensure that at that time there is a sufficient quantity in our body to repair the muscle fibres damaged during training, as well as favouring the increase in muscle mass and preventing its loss in the event of a calorie deficit.
It is also ideal for any time of the day when we need an extra supply of protein. Thanks to its easy preparation and dissolution, we can enjoy its delicious Italian cream flavours in just a few seconds.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Dissolve 30 g (1 dispenser), mixed in water or skimmed milk (200 ml - 250 ml). Take 1-2 servings per day, preferably 1 shake at breakfast and 1 shake after training.