What are Grip Straps Encore?
When grip strength is not sufficient, the total weight lifted in an exercise will be decreased. Encore's new Grip Straps have been designed with the aim of providing greater and safer grip strength for different lifts and heavy exercises.
Grip Straps allow for greater training volume and intensity tolerance. They also help prevent bar slippage and optimise stability.
Encore Grip Straps are made of durable and long-lasting materials that are not easily broken. They withstand the highest loads of every workout.
Each pack includes 2 units. One size fits all. Available in red and black.
Exercises with Grip straps.
- Rack Pulls.
- Deadlift and its different variations: conventional, Romanian and Sumo.
- Rowing with barbell.
Benefits of Grip Straps.
- Improved grip
- Protection of the wrists.
- Increased safety against high loads.
- Allow to continue when there is the appearance of injuries or erosions in the hands.
- Improved overall training volume and intensity.
- Greater stability in front of the bar.
- Facilitate lifts where grip strength is not sufficient.