What is Tasty Rice Life Pro?
Pregelatinization is a process in which rice grains undergo a specific cooking process to change their traditional starch granule structure.
The texture of TastyRice makes it an instant source that can be enjoyed in just a few minutes. The result is Tasty Rice. A new way of providing carbohydrates from rice with a higher rate of absorption and hydration.
It is an ideal option to consume before training, and ensure that we have loaded glycogen stores, and ensure proper performance, as well as after for optimal recovery.
Its dissolution in milk, juice or water is much easier. It can also be used as a thickener to give textures to desserts, cakes, and many other recipes. Its neutral flavor allows it to be combined with all kinds of ingredients or flavorings.
Its Neutral Flavor
Tasty Rice flour has been elaborated with a neutral flavor to make it an ideal choice when combining it with other foods, adding your favorite flavorings, using it in recipes or with other sports supplements.
The benefits of pregelatinized flour
- Pregelatinized rice is a source of carbohydrates of high glycemic index as well as a source of vitamins: B1, B2, B3 and B6, and minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc.
- The digestion process required is much faster than other conventional rice flours or carbohydrate sources.
- It is an ideal alternative to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort since the pregelatinization facilitates the digestion process.
- It is an ideal source of energy both before and after training to ensure recovery and loading of glycogen stores.
- It is suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets. It is GMO free.
Directions for use
Tasty Rice pregelatinized rice flour can be used as an ingredient in recipes, combined with other foods such as protein, nuts or incorporated into recipes as a thickener thanks to its creamy texture.
For its preparation, it is only necessary to mix the desired amount or a 50-gram dispenser with water, milk, vegetable drink or juice of choice until a thicker or thinner texture is achieved, depending on personal preference.