WHAT IS LIFE PRO GLUTAMINE 500G?
The L-glutamine has several functions that are necessary for health and more when performing any sport.
Among its main functions, we can highlight that L-glutamine allows controlling muscle fatigue by reducing the acids in them, such as lactic acid involved in stiffness.
This amino acid is important because it is also responsible for protein synthesis; another of the functions of L-glutamine is to prevent the degradation of muscle mass.
L-glutamine is a non-essential amino acid. It is one of the amino acids (20 amino acids) that, together with the others, form the proteins, that is to say that it can be synthesized in the organism from other amino acids such as valine, isoleucine or glutamic acid, however it is considered a "conditioned essential amino acid" or semi-essential since in conditions of physical or psychological stress, trauma, infection, intense training, etc., its consumption is superior to its synthesis: the body demands so much glutamine that it is not able to synthesize it in sufficient quantity.
Life Pro Glutamine 500 G. is the ideal supplement for any athlete who wants to take care of his muscles, as it will provide optimal muscle recovery and development.
Thanks to its formula it avoids the catabolism that occurs after intense physical exertion or overtraining, which causes the breakdown of damaged muscles and cells.Life Pro Glutamine 500 G delays fatigue while helping to increase your energy performance. It is ideal to increase the endurance of athletes, their strength and promote muscle development.
WHAT IS GLUTAMINE?
Glutamine is one of the 20 amino acids which are necessary for our body to carry out various functions.
Glutamine is generated naturally in the organism, although between 4% and 8% of the protein in certain foods corresponds to this amino acid. Glutamine is of the highest quality and has been obtained under the 500 G patent.
Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid. This means that it can be produced by the body without the need to be ingested through the diet.
However, increasing its quantity through quality supplementation can have multiple benefits. It plays numerous vital roles in relation to the gain and maintenance of muscle mass and recovery after physical activity.
It is the amino acid with the greatest presence in the different muscle groups, and in general, it constitutes approximately 60% of the skeletal muscle tissue, which makes it the one with the greatest number of functions assigned to it.
We can also find this amino acid present in the spinal cord, blood plasma, heart, lungs, kidney, cerebrospinal fluid and liver.
It has the ability to be converted into glucose when required: it is transformed into energy when our muscles require it. That is why it is important to ensure adequate levels, especially during recovery and endurance sports.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LIFE PRO GLUTAMINE 500 G?
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body that can be used as energy.
- It improves intestinal health by enhancing the absorption of nutrients and promoting the anabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, which affects the increase of muscle mass.
- Energy production: They contribute to maintain glycogen deposits as they can be used as fuel and therefore prevents fatigue or postpones it.
- Boosts the immune system offering protection against infections and diseases.
- Improves recovery and contributes to increase energy production.
- Fat loss: Can help promote fat loss and minimize recovery times, fatigue and muscle soreness.
- It acts as a neurotransmitter enhancing the proper functioning of the brain.
- Glutamine does not need to be digested. When ingested, it is transported directly to the muscle tissue where it is required.
- Ease of digestion: a versatile and convenient supplement to be taken both before and during workouts, as it does not generate heaviness or stomach discomfort.
- Improves intestinal health by enhancing the absorption of nutrients and promoting the anabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, which affects the increase of muscle mass.
- Stimulate protein synthesis and prevent catabolism or loss of muscle mass.
THE PROPERTIES OF GLUTAMINE
- Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in muscle tissue.
- It is a percussor of protein synthesis: due to the composition of this amino acid, one of its main functions is the transport of nitrogen in organs and tissues to carry out the functions related to different metabolic processes.
- It contributes to avoid catabolism or loss of muscle mass. It is also involved in improving recovery after injuries.
- Glutamine transports ammonia (toxic substance for the organism) from the muscle to the liver to be discarded. Regulation of the acid-base balance.
- If glycogen stores are empty and energy is required, glutamine is transformed to be used: it acts and is used as an energy substrate to carry out ATP resynthesis.
- In high-intensity training, it can contribute to improve performance, and decrease fatigue as a consequence.
- It has a great relevance in carrying out glutathione synthesis.
- Glutathione is a protein whose main function is to protect the cells, tissues and organs of our body. It is the most important antioxidant in the human body, it is called the universal antioxidant.
- Glutamine is one of the precursor substances of glutathione, one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body. Because of this, it supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
- In addition, it is involved in the performance of brain functions: Glutamic acid functions as a neurotransmitter in the brain.
- Neurons use it as a transmitter substance, promoting mental activity and brain functions.
DOES GLUTAMINE BREAK FASTING?
Yes, glutamine-based supplements break the fasting state.
In spite of its format, which is obtained by mixing the powder with water, they have certain calories because they are part of the proteins, a macronutrient that contributes 4kcal per gram in general terms.
To be used inside the cells, they need to have that insulin peak that breaks the fast.
CAN A GLUTAMINE DEFICIENCY OCCUR IN THE BODY?
Yes, a glutamine deficiency can occur in the body. The main symptoms are usually the appearance of fatigue and tiredness, loss of muscle mass and various gastrointestinal problems.
WHEN TO TAKE LIFE PRO GLUTAMINE 500G?
Glutamine can be taken in one dose a day or in several doses spread throughout the day.
One of the most optimal ways is to divide the daily amount into one dose before training and another after finishing to improve recovery.
WHO IS LIFE PRO GLUTAMINE 500G RECOMMENDED FOR?
Glutamine 500 is recommended for:
Athletes who want to improve their performance and reduce fatigue.
- People with the objective of reducing fat percentage.
- People with injuries or wounds due to its properties that can help speed recovery.
- People with digestive problems
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 3 to 6 grams before training and another dose before bedtime for further recovery.
RECOMMENDED USE: Training days: The basic recommended dose is 5 grams (1cup = 10 grams) after training. NON-training days: You can rest or continue with the same dose.