What is Digezyme?
Digezyme is a supplement to improve digestion that provides a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes. Its main objective is to improve digestion processes as they intervene in the breakdown of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
Digestive enzymes are molecules composed of proteins involved in digestion processes. They are responsible for breaking down nutrients and decomposing them into smaller molecules so that they can be utilized within the organism.
It is composed of active enzymes, obtained through a fermentation process with Aspergilus Oryze, combined in a specific proportion to obtain a real and effective improvement of digestion.
It also contributes to maintain the health of the gastrointestinal tract in good conditions.
They are extracted by high quality technological processes, without providing any microbial or fungal residue that may be harmful to health.
Composition of Digezyme.
Digezyme consists of a composition of the following digestive enzymes:
- Amylases: are the enzymes in charge of carrying out the digestion of carbohydrates and come from Aspergillus oryzae.
- Cellulases: they are the enzymes in charge of the digestion of the fibers of vegetal origin and celluloses. They come from Trichoderma longibrachiatum.
- Lipases, they are in charge of carrying out the digestion of the lipids or fats and come from Rhizopus oryzae.
- Proteases are responsible for protein digestion. They come from Aspergillus oryzaey, they are of high importance, especially in diets in which an extra contribution of this macronutrient is necessary. For example, athletes.
- Lactase: it is the enzyme in charge of digesting lactose and comes from Aspergillus oryzae.
What is digezyme for?
- They facilitate the digestion of nutrients and are of great help to all those who have reduced enzyme levels. Improving every digestion and avoiding discomfort due to lack of enzymes.
- Reduce indigestion. They reduce problems related to heavy digestion and acidity and facilitate the digestion of nutrients.
- Proteases reduce the symptoms of inflammatory diseases by reducing reactions caused by undigested food reaching the colon.
- Lipases improve the absorption and digestion of fats and fat-soluble vitamins.
- Due to lactase, people with lactose intolerance can improve their condition and digestion of lactose-containing products, avoiding heaviness, gas, etc.
- It reduces the risk of digestive disease and autoimmune disorders.
What is the recommended dosage of Digezyme?
It is recommended to take one capsule a day with one of the main meals.
Who is Digezyme recommended for?
Digezyme is recommended for all those who suffer from enzyme insufficiencies, low enzyme production, such as lactose intolerant or stomach problems related to the intake of a certain nutrient.