WHAT IS LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO ?
It is a protein supplement of high quality and purity. It allows to obtain an incredible source of this macronutrient, and to reach the daily requirements in the most optimal and complete way.
Protein is essential in the diet of all people who include physical activity in their daily life and want to take care of their diet. It is one of the three macronutrients, exactly the one in charge of helping to build muscle mass and recovery after workouts.
Protein isolate is characterized by its rapid absorption in the body, providing the necessary amount to carry out the functions in which it is required.
Protein isolate is obtained thanks to a purification process that results in a protein powder supplement with a higher degree of purity and a lower content of undesirable substances and traces of carbohydrates and fats.
Life Pro Isolate Zero is a protein of high biological value since, if we observe its aminogram, and because it comes from whey, a source of animal origin. It has the 9 essential amino acids and also has a good digestibility capacity.
This protein supplement is characterized by having a high concentration of branched chain amino acids or also called BCAAs. BCAAs are three amino acids called valine, isoleucine and leucine which are concentrated in muscle tissue and stimulate protein synthesis.
Life Pro Isolate Zero has up to 6 flavors available, all inspired by delicious Italian ice cream.
HOW DO YOU GET LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO?
Life Pro Isolate Zero is obtained through a process called CFM or Cross Flow Microfiltration.
The cross-flow microfiltration process makes it possible to obtain a protein obtained from whey, with a higher level of purity than whey concentrate, keeping all its nutritional properties intact and without denaturing the protein thanks to the non-use of heat or modification of its pH.
The concept of "cross-flow" refers to the use of the pressure generated by the whey fluid itself, together with the membrane system.
This membrane system acts as its own filter to separate according to the size and weight of the molecules before obtaining the highest quality protein isolate.
Thanks to the cross-flow microfiltration extraction process, this Life Pro supplement manages to provide a surprising amount of protein, amounting to 87%.
In addition, both fats and carbohydrates have been reduced to the maximum, with the main objective of ensuring that the protein properties are not hindered by any other component.
Also, the lactose content is practically reduced to the maximum. It is lost and eliminated with this production technique when carbohydrates are eliminated.
WHAT IS LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO FOR?
We are talking about one of the protein supplements with more potential in the market. It should be noted that the very high amount of protein mentioned above (87%) offers a very high quality, resulting in optimal bioavailability.
In other words, it is a protein that is easily assimilated and, therefore, usable by the organism. Its biological value is another of its strong points, since it contains a good amount of amino acids.
It is ideal to take after workouts and ensure that our muscles have the necessary nutrients, in this case amino acids, to achieve a complete recovery and avoid as much as possible the onset of fatigue.
Life Pro Isolate Zero fulfills many different functions, all of them related to good muscle health. On the one hand, it serves as protection for muscle tissues, whose condition can be deteriorated by catabolic processes. Likewise, it favors the onset of anabolism, thus facilitating the growth of lean mass volume.
In terms of performance itself, the action of Life Pro Isolate Zero positively influences the performance of muscular work, since it serves as nutrition for the muscles.
Thanks to the amino acids it contains, it is a perfect ally for recovery, making rest periods between workouts more effective. Amino acids are the chains that are obtained by breaking down or decomposing proteins and are involved in a multitude of functions within the organism.
All this, together with maximum digestibility and vitamins that further enrich the composition of Life Pro Isolate Zero, results in a tremendously valuable supplement for athletes of all kinds.
THE DIGEZYME COMPLEX
Life Pro Isolate Zero has been enriched with Digezyme.
Digezyme is a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes whose main objective is to improve digestion processes as they are involved in the breakdown of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
Digestive enzymes are substances that we can find in our body whose main function is to break down food into small molecules so that they can be absorbed by the intestine and used in the functions that are required.
In the case of Isolate Zero, it contributes to promote rapid absorption and digestion to ensure a complete and rapid supply of amino acids, without producing heaviness or stomach discomfort.
Most digestive enzymes are naturally secreted along the digestive tract, although a large number of people may have deficiencies in their production. Digezyme ensures proper digestion.
It is composed of active enzymes, obtained through a fermentation process with Aspergilus Oryze, combined in a specific proportion to obtain a real and effective improvement of digestion.
Digezyme contributes to reduce the problems related to heavy digestions and acidity and facilitates the digestion of nutrients, facilitates the digestion of nutrients and is of great help to all those who have reduced enzymatic levels.
Proteases reduce the symptoms of inflammatory diseases by reducing the reactions caused by undigested food reaching the colon. Due to lactase, people with lactose intolerance can improve their condition and digestion of lactose-containing products, avoiding heaviness, gas, etc.
It reduces the risk of digestive disease and autoimmune disorders.
BENEFITS OF LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO
- It is a high purity protein. It is a clean source of this macronutrient so required by athletes and people who take care of their health.
- Available in 6 flavors inspired by Italian ice cream. They have delicious flavors and a creamy texture in its preparation that will not go unnoticed.
- It has a protein concentration of 87%. This is a fairly high reference value to indicate the purity of a protein. It happens because it has been obtained with one of the best and innovative production techniques called cross-flow microfiltration.
- It is low in fat and carbohydrates.
- It has been sweetened with sucralose.
- Improves muscle performance. Helps accelerate the muscle recovery process after workouts and prevents muscle catabolism.
- By consuming it in powder form, we save time in food preparation and increase the protein value in one dose, since, to obtain the equivalent of 35 grams of protein, we would need an average of 10-11 eggs.
- It favors the maintenance and construction of muscle mass, since proteins have structural functions, as this is the macronutrient in charge of regenerating tissues.
- Facilitates recovery. Protects muscles.
- Helps the creation of lean mass.
- It is easily digested and enriched with vitamins.
- It is a protein of high biological value. It is considered a reference food. Contains all 9 essential amino acids.
- The main benefit of protein isolate is the degree of purity it offers compared to other types of protein.
- It has adequate levels of cysteine, a direct precursor of the major antioxidant in our body.
- It has high levels of leucine, an amino acid that promotes protein synthesis and increases energy utilization levels.
- Proteins help prevent bone degradation, maintain maintain build and repair muscle mass.
WHY TAKE LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO
Recovery after workouts:
Protein is in charge of recovering muscle fibers and tissues after they are damaged during workouts. They provide a source of high quality nutrients, such as Isolate Zero, is essential to ensure optimal conditions and a favorable recovery that allows further progress, to perform training with intensity and gain muscle mass. Proteins are made up of amino acids that are the building blocks of muscle mass.
Life Pro Isolate Zero in definition and volume phase:
Protein is an essential macronutrient in both phases. Life PRO's protein isolate is a good alternative to reach our daily requirements.
In the volume phase, it is essential to consume enough protein so that, together with strength training, we can build muscle mass and repair damaged muscle mass.
In definition phase it also plays a fundamental role, since being in a caloric deficit we want to reduce the percentage of fat, not muscle mass and this is the nutrient responsible for maintaining or reducing its loss.
Protein is one of the macronutrients with the highest satiety index. In spite of its fast digestion and correct assimilation, it can help fat loss due to the feeling of satiety it generates. It is an advantage for people who wish to reduce their fat percentage.
Improvement of habits:
Maintaining and achieving healthy habits and a lifestyle in which we take care of our health and care about the nutrients we ingest is of increasing relevance for people.
Life Pro's protein isolate powder with different flavors can contribute to achieve adherence to different meal plans and improve the dietary patterns of athletes and people with active lifestyles, as well as for all those who are starting to take care of themselves.
FOR WHOM IS LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO INDICATED?
Life Pro Isolate Zero is a protein isolate supplement that is indicated for any person who does not present any pathology to milk or indicate otherwise, medical contraindication or lactose intolerant or allergic to lactose.
It is recommended for people who suffer from digestibility problems, who are looking for an extra protein intake in their daily life, who want to improve their body composition, lose weight or gain muscle mass.
Life Pro Isolate Zero is the ideal supplement thanks to the purity of the protein it contains. It facilitates digestion for all those people with stomach difficulties or discomfort.
It is also recommended for any athlete with physical exhaustion or person who does not reach the necessary amounts of this macronutrient.
The most demanding people looking for a supplement to meet their protein needs, fast absorption and digestion, which meets the quality standards.
Whether in strength sports such as fitness, power lifting, bodybuilding, or endurance sports, all athletes need a correct supply of protein to nourish their muscles and the body in general after training.
WHAT MAKES LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PROTEINS?
The main difference between Life Pro Isolate Zero and other protein supplements on the market is the quality and purity of its composition, with 87% protein in its composition, it is one of the purest protein isolates on the market.
It contains 1% of carbohydrates and fats in its composition. It is a source of clean protein, which contributes to achieve the best physical and performance results.
It has been sweetened with sucralose, one of the safest sweeteners for human consumption and does not cause digestive discomfort.
The main difference between a whey protein and an isolate is that the isolated protein is purer, that is to say, it has much lower levels of lactose, being suitable for those who are lactose intolerant, as well as the amount of fat.
The whey protein concentrate (whey) is extracted in that first process of separation of whey and milk fat. Its price is lower. Depending on the manufacturer, its concentration varies between 60% and 90%. Its lactose content is higher, so it is not suitable for intolerant people.
Life Pro Isolate Zero has been designed in 6 delicious and creamy flavors inspired by Italian creams, allowing you to enjoy the flavors of your favorite sweets, while achieving and getting closer to your goals and objectives.
WHEN TO TAKE LIFE PRO ISOLATE ZERO?
Protein isolate can be taken at any time of the day when an extra protein intake is needed.
It is recommended before or after training because of its rapid absorption: we will ensure that at that moment there is a sufficient amount in our body to repair muscle fibers damaged during training, as well as to promote the increase of muscle mass, and prevent its loss in case we are in a caloric deficit.
It is also ideal for any time of the day when we need an extra supply of protein. Thanks to its easy preparation and dissolution, we will be able to enjoy its delicious Italian cream flavors in just a few seconds.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Dissolve 30 g (1 dispenser), mixed in water or skimmed milk (200 ml - 250 ml). Take 1-2 servings per day, preferably 1 shake at breakfast and 1 shake after training.
- The most common way to take protein isolate is usually dissolved in water or milk, the amount of liquid will depend on the tastes and preferences of each person.
- The dosage usually varies between 25 and 40 grams depending on individual requirements.
- Another alternative is to mix it with other products such as yogurt or cheese shake, we can also combine it with nuts, peanut butter, hazelnuts, etc. or with cereals such as oatmeal.
- We can find a great variety and diversity of flavors that we can combine with our recipes.
Life Pro Nutrition Creatine Creapure
What is Life Pro Nutrition Creatine Creapure used for?
Benefits of Life Pro Nutrition Creatine Creapure
- La fórmula Creapure asegura una calidad máxima.
- Creatina pura al 99.9%.
- Aumenta la producción de fosfocreatina.
- Mejora la fuerza y la potencia muscular.
- Facilita la síntesis de proteínas.
- Incrementa el rendimiento muscular.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LIFE PRO GLUTAMINE 500 G?
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body that can be used as energy.
- It improves intestinal health by enhancing the absorption of nutrients and promoting the anabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, which affects the increase of muscle mass.
- Energy production: They contribute to maintain glycogen deposits as they can be used as fuel and therefore prevents fatigue or postpones it.
- Boosts the immune system by offering protection against infections and diseases.
- Improves recovery and contributes to increase energy production.
- Fat loss: Can help promote fat loss and minimize recovery times, fatigue and muscle soreness.
- It acts as a neurotransmitter enhancing the proper functioning of the brain.
- Glutamine does not need to be digested. When ingested, it is transported directly to the muscle tissue where it is required.
- Ease of digestion: a versatile and convenient supplement to be taken both before and during workouts, as it does not generate heaviness or stomach discomfort.
- Improves intestinal health by enhancing the absorption of nutrients and promoting the anabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, which affects the increase of muscle mass.
- Stimulate protein synthesis and prevent catabolism or loss of muscle mass.
FEATURES OF GLUTAMINE
- Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in muscle tissue.
- It is a percussor of protein synthesis: due to the composition of this amino acid, one of its main functions is the transport of nitrogen in organs and tissues to carry out the functions related to different metabolic processes.
- It contributes to avoid catabolism or loss of muscle mass. It is also involved in improving recovery after injuries.
- Glutamine transports ammonia (toxic substance for the organism) from the muscle to the liver to be discarded. Regulation of the acid-base balance.
- If glycogen stores are empty and energy is required, glutamine is transformed to be used: it acts and is used as an energy substrate to carry out ATP resynthesis.
- In high intensity training, it can contribute to improve performance, and decrease fatigue as a consequence.
- It has a great relevance in carrying out glutathione synthesis.
- Glutathione is a protein whose main function is to protect the cells, tissues and organs of our body. It is the most important antioxidant in the human body, it is called the universal antioxidant.
- Glutamine is one of the precursor substances of glutathione, one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body. Because of this, it supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
- In addition, it is involved in the performance of brain functions: Glutamic acid functions as a neurotransmitter in the brain.
- Neurons use it as a transmitter substance, promoting mental activity and brain functions.
DOES GLUTAMINE BREAK THE FAST?
Yes, glutamine-based supplements break the fasting state.
In spite of its format, which is obtained by mixing the powder with water, they have certain calories because they are part of proteins, a macronutrient that generally provides 4kcal per gram.
To be used inside the cells, they need to have that insulin peak that breaks the fast.
CAN A GLUTAMINE DEFICIENCY OCCUR IN THE BODY?
Yes, a glutamine deficiency can occur in the body. The main symptoms are usually the appearance of fatigue and tiredness, loss of muscle mass and various gastrointestinal problems.
WHEN TO TAKE LIFE PRO GLUTAMINE 500G?
Glutamine can be taken in one dose a day or in several doses spread throughout the day.
One of the most optimal ways is to divide the daily amount into one dose before training and another after finishing to improve recovery.
WHO IS LIFE PRO GLUTAMINE 500G RECOMMENDED FOR?
Glutamine 500 is recommended for:
- Athletes who want to improve their performance and reduce fatigue.
- People with the objective of reducing fat percentage.
- People with injuries or wounds due to its properties that can help accelerate recovery
- People with digestive problems
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 3 to 6 grams before training and another dose before bedtime for further recovery.
RECOMMENDED USE: Training days: The basic recommended dose is 5 grams (1cup = 10 grams) after training. NON-training days: You can rest or continue with the same dose.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE: 5 g per day.