WHAT IS LIFE PRO EVENING PRIMROSE OIL?
Evening primrose oil is an essential oil that comes from the plant called oenothera biennis. Evening primrose oil is obtained thanks to a process in which its seeds are pressed to obtain this compound in the most natural way.
This oil provides a source of essential fatty acids, that is, those that our body cannot produce and must be synthesized through food and supplementation.
Evening primrose oil consists mainly of gamma linoleic acid or GLC, mainly Omega 6. The organism is capable of transforming GLA into a substance called prostaglandins, which are responsible for regulating most of the body's organs, and maintains cell membranes in good condition.
The main components of evening primrose oil are linoleic acid (polyunsaturated fatty acid) and oleic acid (monounsaturated fatty acid). The oil has a particularity content of 8-10% of gamma-linolenic acid.
Its main properties are focused on women. It promotes the proper functioning and stability of cell membranes, as well as the nervous development and the regulation of blood coagulation processes.
In addition, it contributes to reduce cholesterol and hypertension, relieves symptoms of menopause, arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Life Pro Evening Primrose Oil is enriched with Vitamin E which contains antioxidant properties that fight free radical oxidation, protecting the health of skin and tissues.
Each capsule of Life Pro Evening Primrose Oil provides an active dose of 200 mg GLA. And an active dose of vitamin E of 26.8 mg αTE in its E tocopherol form.
THE PROPERTIES OF LIFE PRO EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
- The seed has between 15% and 20% fats, among which are the omegas 6 linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Evening primrose oil is extracted from the seed by pressing.
- It acts as a vasodilator: it reduces diseases related to high blood pressure and all types of coronary diseases because this oil increases the size of blood vessels throughout the body whose function is to transport nutrients and oxygen.
- Hormonal regulator: it regulates and controls certain levels of certain hormones, such as those related to menstruation or menopause, and can reduce the associated symptoms and improve well-being.
- It affects the release of neurtransmitters in the nervous system.
- It has numerous properties as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory: it fights inflammations related to muscles and joints.
- Strengthens the immune system: it contributes to the improvement of the body's natural defenses that prevent and fight against free radicals.
- It contributes to reduce bad cholesterol or LDL in the blood. The oil, by producing prostaglandin E1 in the body, which reduces cholesterol levels, also controls arterial hypertension and prevents blood platelets from forming clots.
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL AS A SOURCE OF OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS
It is a source of Omega 6. Omega 6 is an essential fatty acid. It is the source of GLA.
That is, our body cannot produce it by itself, it must be ingested through food or supplementation. It is important that there is a correct balance between Omega 3 and Omega 6 so that the amount of omega 6 does not exceed the amount of omega 3 and an inflammatory response in the cell membranes is obtained.
Omega 6 essential fatty acids are found in different forms, the most relevant are linoleic acid and arachidonic acid.
- It contributes to reduce the level of cholesterol and triglycerides present in the blood. This can prevent heart-related diseases and lower blood pressure.
- Improves circulation.
- It prevents hemorrhages and contributes to a correct maintenance of the prostate and liver.
- It intervenes in the regulation of the insulin level in the blood, which can be ideal for diabetics.
- Improves circulation in the hair follicles, which can help to keep hair in better condition, stronger and reduce hair loss.
- It improves the immune system and contributes to maintaining good skin health. It also intervenes in the regulation of metabolism and cell protection.
TREATING PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME WITH LIFE PRO EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Evening Primrose oil is a supplement that has been associated to women and to the improvement and maintenance of a correct state of health. One of the main benefits of this oil is its properties to treat premenstrual syndrome in women.
Premenstrual syndrome is a set of symptoms that affect a large number of women in the population, which includes physical and psychological symptoms that appear between 7 and 15 days before the onset of menstruation.
The consumption of oil brings advantages not only at an internal level, but also at a physical level as it can contribute to reduce swelling of the abdomen, fluid retention, constipation, sensitivity and pain. Mentally it contributes to prevent psychological disorders such as depression or irritability.
Why does this improvement occur and what is the reason for it? GLA or Gamma Linoleic Acid contributes and is a precursor of prostaglandins E1, a type of hormone that has anti-inflammatory properties, which is very useful to treat this syndrome and improve the conditions of women suffering from this symptomatology.
MENOPAUSE AND EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Evening primrose oil is a supplement that has been associated with women and the improvement and maintenance of a correct state of health.
One of the main benefits of this oil is its properties to treat menopause and its symptoms. Menopause is a physical and emotional hormonal change that arises naturally in women between 45 and 55 years of age in which the secretion of estrogens, the female hormones, is diminished.
Evening primrose oil helps to reduce problems such as hot flashes, eczema, skin rashes, fluid retention, to combat arthritis and osteoarthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties, etc.
Due to the great amount of properties it possesses in the generation of female hormones. It is a natural option that can alleviate this type of discomfort and make this period, which can be quite difficult for some women, more pleasant.
THE BENEFITS OF LIFE PRO EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Evening primrose oil has gained great popularity in recent times due to its numerous properties and applications in the body that can be treated naturally. Some of the benefits as a result of its properties are:
Regulation of acne
Evening primrose oil helps to reduce acne, which usually occurs due to hormonal imbalance, mainly in adolescence, although there are also adults who may suffer from outbreaks.
The omega-6 fatty acids present in evening primrose oil can promote hormonal regulation and therefore have a positive effect on acne. It regulates oil production and has certain antibacterial properties. It also contributes to skin hydration.
Evening primrose oil contributes to maintaining insulin levels in the blood. It can be very useful for all those who suffer from diabetes because it will keep insulin at optimal levels with proper care.
It improves the health of the gastrointestinal system.
Evening primrose oil contributes to improve and protect the organs that are part of the digestive system. For example, it protects the liver against alcohol and substances harmful to the body, takes care of the digestive mucous membranes and their proper maintenance and also, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, can benefit in reducing the symptoms associated with Crohn's syndrome or ulcerative colitis.
Healthy skin conditions
Apart from reducing acne, Life Pro Evening Primrose Oil has positive effects on the skin and its structure. It favors the maintenance in optimal conditions, its correct hydration and promotes the elasticity that can be lost over the years.
This oil is ideal to alleviate and fight against various skin conditions, for example, it helps to reduce acne caused by hormonal causes and to eliminate skin blemishes.
It also helps to control oil production and contributes to rejuvenate and maintain the skin in optimal conditions. This effect occurs due to the presence of vitamins and minerals in this oil, which help control hair loss and is also presented as an aid against dandruff.
Improves blood cholesterol
It contributes to reduce bad cholesterol or LDL in the blood. The oil, by producing prostaglandin E1 in the body, which reduces cholesterol levels, also controls high blood pressure and prevents blood platelets from forming clots.
Abundant and healthy hair
Just as it has multiple benefits in relation to the skin, it is also beneficial for hair care thanks to the stimulation and regulation of certain hormones.
It has been shown that Omega 6 fatty acid is effective in combating hair loss in both men and women.
Improves joint health
Evening primrose oil has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties thanks to the presence of Omega 6, which helps reduce joint inflammation and associated pain.
It can improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, a type of chronic arthritis that affects the joints of the hands and knees.
Another of the many benefits of this oil is that it intervenes in the transmission of nerve impulses, especially dopamine, so it can be effective and there are an increasing number of studies that try to find concrete evidence to prevent the onset of Alzheimer's disease.
Several studies suggest that essential fatty acids increase dopamine production by improving noradrenaline levels.
Other benefits: it helps to alleviate the symptoms of Psoriasis: it is one of the most recommended oils for its treatment due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, which make it an ideal option to reduce the discomfort caused by its appearance, especially the itching it produces.
It can also help reduce eczema or inflammation of the skin caused by dryness, which results in rashes, itching and flaking.
In atopic dermatitis: it can reduce the symptoms mentioned in eczema, as well as help reduce the doses of antihistamines that are usually ingested.
MEN: ITS USE AND BENEFITS
Although it is an oil mainly consumed by women, the benefits of its consumption by men are not far behind.
- It can contribute to the improvement of respiratory or asthmatic problems thanks to its anti-inflammatory power.
- It reduces blood cholesterol, improves insulin resistance and cares for the intestinal mucosa. Evening primrose oil contributes to improve and protect the organs that are part of the digestive system.
- Evening primrose oil contributes to reduce acne, which usually occurs due to hormonal imbalance, mainly during adolescence.
- It improves the scalp, reduces the appearance of eczema and dandruff. It helps to improve and strengthen the quality of nails and to reduce hair loss caused by hormonal imbalances.
- Also, as one of its uses in women, it improves the elasticity and hydration of the skin.
- It reduces arterial hypertension, contributes to lowering blood cholesterol and can also be used to treat prostate-related problems and sexual performance due to its vasodilating properties.
LIFE PRO'S EVENING PRIMROSE OIL HAS BEEN ENRICHED WITH VITAMIN E.
- Vitamin E is a type of vitamin that Life Pro Evening Primrose Oil has been fortified with to maximize its absorption and benefits.
- Vitamin E regulates the rate of Omega 6 in the blood. It protects against oxidation. Its combination is important to maximize the effectiveness of Evening Primrose Oil.
- Vitamin E is a type of fat-soluble vitamin, that is, it is stored in fatty tissue and used by the body when it is required. Vitamin E has a multitude of functions and effects.
- Among its functions in the body we can highlight its anti-inflammatory properties, and that it acts as one of the most important antioxidants in the body.
- It strengthens the immune system and fights against free radicals and prevents diseases by protecting cells, as well as those related to the heart. It also contributes to the regeneration and maintenance of the skin. Its combination with omega 3 maximizes its effects.
The form in which Life Pro Evening Primrose Oil contains vitamin is D-alpha tocopherol. There are a total of 8 different forms of this vitamin. Currently, research has shown that this is the form with the best absorption and recognition by the body. It is usually present together with Omega 3 in those foods rich in fatty acids.
That is why Life Pro Evening Primrose Oil is recommended for people who do not eat fatty fish on a regular weekly basis, as it is likely that they may suffer from a vitamin E deficiency. Vitamin E deficiency or lack of vitamin E can lead to coordination-related diseases.
LIFE PRO EVENING PRIMROSE OIL SOFTGEL CAPSULES
Life Pro Evening Primrose Oil has been encapsulated with softgel technology.
The shape and texture of Life Pro Evening Primrose Oil is flexible and soft. As a result, we obtain softgels that are easier to swallow, especially for people with difficulties, including the elderly and children.
Softgel capsules are completely sealed and allow to guarantee a complete protection of the sensitive ingredients from moisture and oxygen, maintaining a better stability of the product. In addition, it prevents our palate from coming into contact with the taste of evening primrose oil which may not always be pleasant.
They are easy to digest and do not cause stomach discomfort. They are ideal for oils and fat-soluble ingredients, as in the case of Evening Primrose Oil and its vitamin E.
WHO IS IT RECOMMENDED FOR?
Evening Primrose Oil is recommended for all those who:
- Suffer from premenstrual syndrome
- Women in menopause stage
- People who want to improve their hormonal status in a natural way.
- Men with prostate problems
- People with skin problems: dermatitis, eczema, etc.
- All those who want to improve the health and hydration of the skin as well as prevent hair loss.
WHAT MAKES LIFE PRO EVENING PRIMROSE OIL DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SUPPLEMENTS?
Life Pro products aim to achieve 100% effectiveness with two non-negotiable conditions: safety for health and confidence for the most demanding consumers.
It has an adequate proportion and dosage that contributes to achieve all the benefits triggered by its properties.
Life Pro products, in this case Life Pro Evening Primrose Oil the production processes used to elaborate this supplement, are continuously adapted, adding all the technical novelties that arise.
The ingredients, raw materials and technology used are carefully examined to certify that they are of the highest quality on the market, as are the manufacturing methods.
IS IT SUITABLE FOR VEGANS?
Yes, Life For Evening Primrose Oil is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It is obtained from the plant called oenothera biennis. Evening primrose oil is obtained thanks to a process in which its seeds are pressed to obtain this compound in the most natural way.
It does not contain any ingredient of animal origin in its formulation.
THE PROPORTIONS OF LIFE PRO EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
LIFE PRO Evening Primrose Oil promotes the proper functioning and stability of cell membranes, as well as the nervous development and the regulation of blood coagulation processes.
Each capsule of Life Pro Evening Primrose Oil provides an active dose of 200 mg GLA. And an active dose of vitamin E of 26.8 mg αTE in its E tocopherol form.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Depending on the benefit to be obtained, it is recommended to take one dose or another. The benefits can become noticeable in a period of up to 6 months depending on the amount and the person.
The general recommended dose is two capsules a day with breakfast and lunch.
In case of premenstrual syndrome: in those women that involve physical and psychological symptoms that appear between 7 and 15 days before the onset of menstruation, it can be taken a few days before the beginning of this phase of the cycle.
In case it is used to prevent hair loss, it is recommended to consume two doses of 500 mg twice a day.
It is important not to exceed the recommended dose. In case of doubt, it is recommended to consult a health professional. This occurs because the balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 should be compensated, being greater the Omega 3. In general, the population does not consume enough Omega 3 in their daily life.
This imbalance can cause the opposite effect and result in inflammatory power.