What is the Encore Fitness 25lb Adjustable Dumbbell?
The Encore Fitness Dumbbell can be used in a multitude of ways and forms, including a multitude of exercises, both upper and lower body.
The 25lb dumbbell allows you to train with the load of your choice, anywhere, without taking up space, comfortably, quickly and most importantly, according to your physical condition and capabilities.
These weights have the advantage that they can be increased progressively. This set is ideal for strength training any muscle group of your choice biceps triceps and so on.
You can adapt the load and progressively increase the difficulty of the exercise.
It is suitable for both professionals and beginners due to the progressions it allows you to perform.
What are the benefits of the 25 lb adjustable dumbbell?
- Dumbbells are the ideal accessory for strength training.
- It allows you to work on and improve strength and hypertrophy.
- It is versatile and comfortable to use: you can easily adapt the weights to perform your chosen exercises.
- It is comfortable and practical thanks to its design: it is no longer necessary to have a multitude of dumbbells to be able to use different weights.
- The different weights: because the intervals are not too wide from one to another, you can adapt the weight progressively.
- It does not take up space and allows you to train at any time and place.
- Greater comfort: Dumbbells provide and allow for greater ergonomics when carrying out the exercises.
- They offer greater freedom in the range of movement adapted to our constitution and joints.
- The range of movement they allow in each exercise is generally greater than with other types of accessory to add load.
- You can use it at home or in the gym. It is comfortable and versatile to use.
What weights or loads can I choose from?
You can choose from 5 different weights. The weights are distributed in intervals of 5 by 5 pounds.
The maximum weight that the dumbbell allows is 25 lbs. We can adjust the load from 5 to 5 lbs depending on the exercise and capacity of the person.
Its handle is made of metal and has a texture that prevents it from slipping or sliding due to sweat.
- 5 lbs
- 10 lbs
- 15 lbs
- 20 lbs
- 25 lbs
How to use the Encore Fitness 25 lb Adjustable Dumbbell?
The Encore Dumbbell is easy to use: just select the appropriate weight for the exercise you want to perform, adjust the Encore Dumbbell to the appropriate position to place the appropriate load and you can start training.
You can perform all kinds of exercises. From those for the lower body, upper body or core.
Some examples are: biceps curl, dumbbell squat, lunges, Bulgarian squat, lateral raises, deadlifts, front raises, etc.
You can use unilaterally, placing the dumbbell only in one hand and work separately, so that we focus much more specifically on the side that performs the exercise, obtaining as a benefit a greater body perception.