What is Life Pro Konjac Rice Style?
Life Pro Konjac Rice Style is rice made with konjac fibre and water, which is characterised by its low calorie and low carbohydrate content.
Glucomannan (konjac) fibre comes from a plant of Asian origin, specifically, it is obtained from the root of this plant. Life Pro Konjac Rice Style is naturally low in carbohydrates and calories, providing 8.5kcal per 100g of rice. Its texture is similar to rice and it has the advantage of not requiring cooking.
Life Pro Konjac Rice Style is the ideal, healthy, high-fibre option that you can include in a variety of dishes, from stir-fries to side dishes and salads.
What are the benefits of Life Pro Konjac Rice Style?
- Low in calories. Konjac rice provides 8,5 calories per 100 grams.
- Low in carbohydrates.
- Aids in weight loss: Due to its low calorie and low carbohydrate content, konjac pasta in rice form can be helpful for those looking to lose weight.
- Suitable for vegans.
- No fat and no added sugars.
- High fibre content. Increased satiety.
- Suitable for all types of diets (keto, low carbohydrate etc).
How to prepare Life Pro Konjac Rice Style?
Rinse Life Pro Konjac Rice Style with water before use. They can be eaten directly or cooked for 1 minute, or added during the preparation of your dishes. Cooking the product does not change its texture or colour.