What is Vegan BCAA?
Proteins are made up of smaller structures called amino acids, which are responsible for preserving muscle mass and promoting protein synthesis. Vegan BCAA offers you a supplement that provides you with the 3 most important amino acids necessary to develop a multitude of functions, which come from different plant sources.
It contains a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine and valine. Branched amino acids are essential to generate an anabolic environment. They perform a multitude of functions, including the maintenance of muscle mass, the recovery of fibres damaged in training etc.
Vegan BCAA is ideal for people looking for a source of daily branched chain amino acids to support muscle mass maintenance and gain and who wish to obtain it from a plant-based source.
To improve its formulation, vitamin B6 has been added, which is involved in metabolic processes related to energy production and the reduction of fatigue. Each dose provides 3000 mg of L-leucine, 1500 mg of L-isoleucine, 1500 mg of L-valine and 1.6 mg of vitamin B6.
What are the benefits of Vegan BCAAs?
- Branched-chain amino acids are a set of 3 amino acids, which are the most important for building muscle mass and improving athletic performance.
- Vegan Amino BCAAs are obtained from vegetable sources. They are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- BCAAs promote muscle mass gain because they contribute to the creation of an optimal anabolic environment, help to achieve good recovery of damaged muscle fibres after training and, if taken during training, help to maintain muscle mass.
- One of the advantages of amino acids over a whole protein supplement is that they do not cause stomach upset or other discomfort, because they do not need to be digested.
- They can also be used as a source of energy in order to preserve muscle mass. Their formulation has been improved thanks to the added glutamine peptides.
How to take Vegan BCAA?
Mix one serving (9 g = 2 heaped teaspoons = 1 tablespoon) in 300 ml of water. Take one serving per day - do not exceed the recommended daily dose! They can be taken during training, to provide the muscles with the necessary nutrients, or afterwards, as they contribute to optimal recovery after training.