WHAT IS LIFE PRO BCAA 2:1:1 LEMON?
It is composed of top-quality amino acids which are Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine in a 2:1:1 ratio.
Life Pro BCAA 2:1:1:1 is recommended for those athletes who need to improve their recovery time. And they want ingredients that help them to minimize the negative effects on muscle tissues as a result of physical exercise, especially endurance exercise.
BCAA's (Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine) make up almost a third of muscle tissue. These three amino acids play a vital role in the processes of protein synthesis and the formation and construction of muscle tissue. They improve and accelerate physical recovery, increase your performance, and promote proper muscle development.
Among these amino acids, leucine is the most important for the effects it provides, although it is strongly supported by the other 2 amino acids as it is responsible for activating the muscle mass-building pathway.
It is ideal for anyone looking for a product that will help them increase their recovery time and have an environment conducive to the regeneration of muscle tissue.
THE BENEFITS OF BCAA 2:1:1 LIFE PRO
- All whey proteins contain essential amino acids, but make an extra supply of these 3 amino acids.
- BCAAS are directly involved in protein synthesis and can increase muscle mass gain.
- They promote muscle building and contribute to glutamine production.
- They help maintain glycogen stores as they can be used as fuel and therefore prevent fatigue or postpone it.
- BCAA's are fundamental elements for the maintenance of muscle mass as well as to accelerate recovery after physical activity. They are part of proteins.
- Leucine activates the mechanism in the body and promotes a positive nitrogen balance.
- They contribute to reduce fatigue both during and after training and to promote optimal recovery after intense workouts. They can reduce muscle damage.
- They reduce muscle soreness.
- They stimulate protein synthesis and prevent catabolism or loss of muscle mass.
- BCAAs contribute in establishing an anabolic environment in your body, providing you with muscle energy,
- They can help promote fat loss and minimize recovery times, fatigue and muscle soreness.
- They improve and accelerate physical recovery, increase your performance, and promote proper muscle development.
THE PROPERTIES OF BCAA 2:1:1
BCAAs are formed by a set of three amino acids which are leucine, isoleucine and valine.The main function is: to contribute to maintain and build muscle mass by promoting an anabolic environment.
BCAAs do not need to be digested. Thus, when ingested, they are transported directly to the muscle tissue where they are needed.
It is a versatile and convenient supplement to be taken both before and during workouts, as it does not generate heaviness or stomach discomfort.
- It is the amino acid with the highest BCAA ratio 2:1:1.
- Its main function is to help maintain muscle mass. Its presence in an adequate amount in the muscle helps to avoid the destruction of muscle fibers and tissues.
- It stimulates protein synthesis, and also intervenes in the optimal recovery of muscular injuries.
- Leucine also helps in the maintenance of an adequate blood sugar level.
- Isoleucine helps to eliminate fat during exercise by promoting its utilization as a source of energy.
- It is able to regulate the level of glucose in the blood and thus increase energy levels.
- The presence of an adequate level of isoleucine in the body can help prevent various diseases related to the cardiac system, the vascular system, and also reduce the risk of type II diabetes.
- It promotes the synthesis of new muscle fibers and their reconstruction after exercise. As a result, it improves the recovery process after a muscular injury.
- Allows the creation of a positive nitrogen balance, necessary to repair and build muscle tissues.
- When this balance is positive, that is to say, more nitrogen is retained than is eliminated, the muscles have recovered the proper shape after an intense workout.
- It also acts as a nervous system relaxant, which can reduce nervousness, anxiety or stress.
- Among its various functions, it also intervenes in the regulation of the amount of glucose in the blood, improves the state of the liver and gallbladder.
THE 2:1:1 RATIO OF BCAAS LIFE PRO
Amino acids are those components that make up proteins: these are formed by long chains, which are divided into two groups: non-essential amino acids and essential amino acids.
The non-essential ones are those that our organism can produce by itself and the essential amino acids are those that we must ingest through supplementation or diet. In this category are the 3 that make up the BCAAS.
BCAA 2:1:1 of Life Pro has a ratio of the 3 amino acids that compose it 2:1:1.
The ratio refers to the proportion of leucine, isoleucine and valine, in that order provided by the supplement. Life Pro's Bcaa 2:1:1:1 provides twice as much leucine as isoleucine and valine.
Branched-chain amino acids, or BCAAs, are a type of essential amino acids. They do not present a linear chain structure in their formation as usual, but form a branched chain.
There are different ratios apart from 2:1:1. This is one of the most commonly used because the ratio is the most similar to that found in animal protein sources.
HOW ARE BCAA ABSORBED?
Unlike high protein whole foods or protein supplements, in which the amino acids that are part of their composition have to be digested, metabolized in the liver before being transported. They require more time and a much more complex process until they can be used.
BCAAs do not need to be digested. When ingested, they are transported directly to the muscle tissue where they are required. For this reason, it is a versatile and convenient supplement to be taken both before and during workouts, since it does not generate heaviness or stomach discomfort.
STEVIA AS A SWEETENER FOR LIFE PRO BCAA 2:1:1 LEMON
Life Pro BCAA 2:1:1 has been sweetened in its 2 flavors with sucralose. It does not contain aspartame or other sweeteners,
. It does not contain aspartame or other sweeteners. It is a sweetener suitable for diabetics because it does not influence glycemia or blood sugar concentration.
Sucralose is an artificial sweetener that was discovered in 1976. This sweetener has the capacity to sweeten between 500 and 600 times more than conventional sugar. It is obtained from sucrose.
Its use in the field of sports, fitness and sports supplementation is due to its safety in human consumption.
Another of its characteristics is that it does not contribute calories to the organism. Most of this sweetener cannot be absorbed and is excreted, which only adds flavor and sweetness. That is why it has been used in Life Pro BCAA 2:1:1.
- It does not alter hunger and the level of toxicity it presents is very low since it has been proven that certain sweeteners can increase appetite levels.
- It does not alter glucose or insulin.
- It is one of the safest sweeteners for human consumption.
- It prevents tooth decay because bacteria cannot decompose this sweetener and as a result tooth enamel will remain in perfect condition.
IS A BCAA OR EEAA SUPPLEMENT MORE EFFECTIVE?
Both EEAA and BCAAs have similar benefits in the body. They help delay muscle fatigue and contribute to the recovery and development of muscle mass. Although these amino acids have certain differences, their effects are very similar.
BCAAs contain three amino acids, which are very important for athletes, in larger amounts, while EAAs contain all the essential amino acids, but in smaller amounts.BCAAS supplements can be recommended to athletes who are looking for more professional products with specific functions in the sports fields.
In conclusion, the decision to choose one supplement or another will depend on each individual case, the goals and requirements of each person.
WHAT MAKES BCAA 2:2:1 DIFFERENT FROM LIFE PRO?
BCAAS 2:1:1 is an essential supplement for the daily life of people who take care of their diet and want to reach their body's amino acid and protein requirements in a convenient and delicious way.
Life Pro BCAA 2:1:1. has no added sugars and no carbohydrates, so the benefits of amino acids are not hindered by any other element.
It is an easy supplement to take at any time of the day, which does not upset your stomach and will help your muscles to be nourished in the best possible way, which is a very valuable protection against the loss of muscle mass.
Life Pro BCAAS 2:1:1 serves many different functions, all of which are related to good muscle health.
DO BCAAS BREAK THE FAST?
Yes, BCAAS supplements break the fasting state.
Despite their liquid format obtained by mixing the powder with water, they have certain calories because they are part of protein, a macronutrient that generally provides 4kcal per gram.
WHEN IS IT RECOMENDED TO TAKE BCAA 2:1:1?
Life Pro BCAA 2:1:1 is a supplement that provides branched chain amino acids in a 2:1:1 ratio that can be taken at any time of the day.
You can combine it with other supplements or meals throughout the day, for example, with a protein isolate or protein concentrate supplement.
- Before training: Life Pro Life Pro Bcaa 2:1:1 is very useful to ensure that during training our body has the necessary amino acids and can nourish the muscles. It does not generate heaviness as can occur with other supplements if taken intra-workout. They are absorbed quickly. Contributes to increase endurance and decrease fatigue.
- During training: being a light and easy to take supplement, it can be ideal to take during physical activity. They provide a correct supply of amino acids to the muscles and also, they will go directly to them as they do not need to be digested.
- After training: the optimal time to take BCAAs. They can contribute to create a favorable environment for muscle mass gain and decrease fatigue.
Branched chain amino acids in definition and volume phase:
In volume phase a BCAA supplement may be recommended as it favors creating the ideal anabolic environment for muscle mass gain.
In definition phase, being caloric we want to reduce the percentage of fat, not muscle mass and this is the nutrient responsible for maintaining or reducing its loss.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
It is recommended to take a dose of BCAA 2:1:1 of 7.5 grams (which is equal to 2 measures), after training and before bedtime, providing a total dose of 15g.
Mix the supplement with a dose of 200 to 250 ml of water and shake.