What properties does Nutrimarket Glutamine have?
- Its biosynthesis helps to eliminate ammonia from some tissues (which can be toxic in some concentrations), especially in the brain, transporting it from peripheral tissues to be excreted by the kidneys or converted into urea by the liver.
- Protects the body from acidosis by enabling the kidneys to excrete the acid load.
- It is involved in the formation of L-glutamate, purine, pyrimidine, and other amino acids and amino sugars.
- At certain times it is involved in energy production by forming glucose and glycogen.
- It is crucial in the metabolism of glutathione (the main endogenous antioxidant that protects cells from free radicals).
- Neutralises excess lactic acid in muscles generated by intense anaerobic exercise.
- Helps the regeneration of intestinal cells (enterocytes, colonocytes and fibroblasts) and other rapidly proliferating cells.
- It is the main fuel for the immune system (lymphocyte and macrophage fuel).
What is the composition of Nutrimarket Glutamine?
Nutrimarket Glutamine 600g is composed of 99.9% medicinal grade glutamine. Glutamine is the amino acid with the highest presence in the body and is present especially in muscle and bone tissue and influences some biological processes such as the formation and renewal of new muscle tissue, prevent nitrogen degradation and protein synthesis and, especially, the replenishment of muscle glycogen stores, which makes it the star supplement for recovery after training.
What are the benefits of Nutrimarket Glutamine?
L-Glutamine is an essential amino acid for building muscle mass, so if your goal is muscle growth is a supplement that you should not do without. In addition, its great anti-catabolic effect will prevent the destruction of muscle cells and promote the creation of new muscle tissue.
It is the star supplement for muscle recovery, whatever your sport or physical activity you practice, L-Glutamine reduces fatigue, tiredness and strengthens the immune system.
L-Glutamine is the great builder of muscle mass, it is a great anti-catabolic and therefore reduces fatigue and tiredness and strengthens the immune system.