Pregelatinisation is a process in which rice grains undergo a cooking process with the aim of modifying the structure of the starch granule so that they have a higher rate of hydration and absorption.
Thanks to pre-gelatinisation, it is easy to prepare and mix. Its texture makes it an instant source that can be enjoyed in just a few minutes.
It is a perfect choice for pre- and post-workout, ensuring that you have a source of energy and full glycogen stores at all times.
What are the benefits of Nutrimarket pre-gelatinised rice flour?
- It is a source of carbohydrates with a high glycaemic index. Due to the pre-gelatinisation, its digestion and absorption is much faster than other conventional rice flours.
- It avoids gastrointestinal discomfort as pregelatinisation facilitates the digestion process.
- It is an ideal source of energy both before and after training to ensure the recovery and loading of glycogen deposits.
- It is much easier to dissolve in milk, juice or water. It can also be used as a thickener to give texture to desserts, cakes and many other recipes.
- It is suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.
- The sugar and fat content is very low: less than one gram.
- Rice is a source of vitamins: B1, B2, B3 and B6, as well as minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc.
How to take pre-gelatinised rice flour?
Mix the desired amount with water, milk or juice to obtain a texture to taste. It can be combined with other foods such as protein, nuts or incorporated into recipes as a thickener.
This product has been manufactured in a facility that processes soy, egg, milk, fish and gluten proteins.