Grip Pad Straps are the accessory that optimises your strength training by providing comfort and increasing grip strength. They feature a pad on the wrist.
What are Encore Grip Pad Straps?
Grip Pad Straps are designed to improve grip strength, protect against direct contact with the material and relieve pressure. They allow a higher training volume and intensity to be achieved.
When we do not have sufficient grip strength, or we are looking to optimise the lifting of heavy loads, straps are the ally that allows us to protect our wrists and provide a more secure grip.
Grip Pads Straps are Encore's new padded straps that not only protect your wrists, but also help prevent the bar from slipping and improve stability during the exercise.
Each pack includes 2 units. One size fits all. Available in red and black.
The benefits of training with Grip Pad Straps Encore.
- Increased safety against high loads.
- Increased stability against the bar.
- Facilitate lifts where grip strength is not sufficient.
- Provide comfort when training.
- Greater adherence to the bar.
- Protect from direct contact with the material.
- Wrist padding for added comfort.
How to use Encore Grip Pad Straps?
Exercises with Grip straps.
- Rack Pulls.
- Deadlifts and their different variations: conventional, Romanian and Sumo.
- Barbell Rowing.