What is Erythritol?
More and more people are deciding to say goodbye to sugar, and choose a healthier, lower-calorie alternative to continue to enjoy a sweet taste in your favourite dishes and drinks. It belongs to the high end of the sweetness spectrum.
Erythritol is an insulin-friendly sweetener with fewer calories than other sweeteners. Erythritol is recommended for anyone looking for a healthy alternative to sugar and who wants to achieve a sweet taste without adding a large number of calories.
It is ideal for use in the preparation of your sweet recipes such as milkshakes, oatmeal, teas, coffee, whipped cheese, biscuits, pancakes. Each unit contains 300 grams of Eritritritol.
What are the benefits of Erythritol?
- It is an excellent ally to use as a sweetener.
- It is suitable for people with diabetes. It does not generate an insulin spike when taken.
- Fewer calories than conventional sugar: it has approximately 6% of the calories in an equal amount of sugar.
- Does not promote tooth decay.
- It is suitable for adding to all kinds of recipes, shakes or preparations where a sweet taste is desired.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
How to use Erythritol?
Add the desired amount to the recipe or preparation according to personal preference. Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.