• 31.41 € WITH VOUCHER
LIFE PRO CASEIN GOURMET CHOCO MONKY 900G

Life Pro Casein Gourmet Choco Monky 900g

8846
34.90 €
Tax included

Casein Pro Gourmet Choco Monky 900g is the new slow-release protein-based supplement in the delicious taste of your favourite chocolate bar.

Buy now and receive it on tuesday

Description

What is Casein Gourmet Choco Monky?

Protein is essential in the diet of all people who include physical activity in their daily lives. Casein is a type of protein that is characterised by its slow absorption and release of amino acids. When ingested, it forms micelles in the stomach.

With caramel cracker, alkalised cocoa and sucralose, Casein Pro Gourmet Choco Monky has a great taste that you won't find in any other type of protein.

Each serving provides 22 grams of protein, with less than 110 calories. Casein Pro Gourmet 900g supports muscle mass gain, muscle maintenance and aids the recovery process.

Casein Pro Gourmet Choco Monky 900g is part of the new Gourmet line, which includes a variety of exclusive and innovative flavours - find out more!

What are the properties of Casein Gourmet Choco Monky?

Source of protein, micellar casein:

- The protein source used is Glambia Solmiko. It is an excellent source of high-quality casein.

- It has not been mixed or blended with other proteins. It has a high purity. It is a source of high biological value protein: coming from milk, it has all the essential amino acids.

Gourmet edition, unique taste:

Choco Monky is a unique edition in the line of caseins designed by Life Pro. Its flavour is unique and never seen before, thanks to the combination of caramel biscuit and Cocoa. It belongs to the Gourmet line. 

Progressive release.

The main characteristic of this type of protein is that it is released much more gradually and slowly compared to other types of protein.

Digezyme complex:

It has been enriched with Digezyme, a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes.

The delicious Choco Monky flavour.

The delicious Choco Monky flavour has been achieved thanks to the combination of :

- Alkalized cocoa: it preserves the endless natural properties of pure cocoa: it is a great antioxidant, and promotes well-being and good mood. The alkalinisation process reduces the bitterness of the natural cocoa, maintains its properties and improves its flavour.

- Caramelised biscuits: the delicious caramelised biscuit flavour has been achieved by using real caramelised biscuit. As a result, Casein Pro Gourmet Choco Monky has a sweet and very distinctive taste.

The benefits of Casein Pro Choco Monky Gourmet 900g.

  • Extra flavour from the gourmet line.
  • Limited edition of the flavour of your favourite chocolate bars.
  • Flavour achieved by combining caramel biscuit and Cocoa.
  • Casein provides a sequential release of amino acids.
  • Prevents the loss of muscle mass and contributes to its maintenance.
  • Improves performance and recovery.
  • High biological value: it provides all the essential amino acids.
  • It is a very satiating type of protein as a result of its slow digestion.
  • It is low in fat and carbohydrates.
  • It has been sweetened with sucralose.
  • It promotes muscle mass gain.

What is the difference between whey protein and casein?

Casein is the main protein found in milk, it makes up 80% of the total protein it contains, the other 20% being whey protein.

 The main difference with a whey protein, or whey, is the speed of digestion. A whey protein is digested and absorbed much faster than casein. Casein takes several hours.

Casein has an absorption rate of 6-7 grams per hour, whey protein 8-10 grams. The release and absorption of amino acids from casein can be prolonged over a period of 3-7 hours.

How to take Casein Choco Monky?

Dissolve one 30 gram dispenser in 200-250 ml of water, milk or vegetable drink of choice. Take 1 or 2 times throughout the day, especially close to sleep or before starting a fasting period.

What other flavours of Casein Gourmet are available?

You can find Life Casein Pro Gourmet in 5 additional flavours.

  • Cookies and Cream with toppings: great black biscuit flavour with black biscuit pieces.
  • Pinky Bun: delicious flavour of a combination of cream and orange.
  • Cocochello: the flavour of your favourite coconut bonbon.
  • Custard + speculoos bits: custard flavour with speculoos biscuit.
  • White choco with speculoos: white chocolate with speculoos biscuit.

Nutritional facts

Contenido

    Product added to wishlist

    This page whose responsible is Indiex Sport Nutrition Spain SL l uses own and third party cookies for analytical purposes and show personalized advertising based on your browsing habits. More information in our cookie law. You can accept all cookies by clicking "accept".