What is Life Pro Konjac Noodles?
Life Pro Konjac Noodles are pasta made with konjac fibre and water, which is characterised by its low calorie and low carbohydrate content. Its texture is similar to traditional noodles and it has the advantage of not requiring cooking.
The glucomannan fibre (konjac) comes from a plant of Asian origin, specifically, it is obtained from the root of this plant. Life Pro Konjac Noodles is naturally low in carbohydrates and calories, providing 8.5kcal per 100g of noodles.
Life Pro Konjac Noodles is the ideal healthy, high-fibre option that you can include in a variety of dishes, replacing conventional pasta.
What are the benefits of Life Pro Konjac Noodles?
- Suitable for vegans.
- High soluble fibre content. Increased satiety.
- Low in calories. Konjac noodles provide 8.5 calories per 100 grams.
- Low in carbohydrates. Less than one gram per 100g of noodles.
- Ally in weight loss diets: as a result of its low calorie and low carbohydrate content, konjac pasta can be useful for those seeking to lose weight.
- No fat and no added sugars.
How to prepare Life Pro Konjac Noodles?
Rinse Life Pro Konjac Noodles with water before use. They can be eaten directly or cooked for 1 minute, or added during the preparation of your dishes.
Cooking the product does not change its texture or colour. You can add sauces, spices and condiments as if they were traditional noodles.